Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tired of Twitter? Try Parler

Quote Originally Posted by Alembic View Post
    And be honest, does anyone really think this comment is in reference to finding a nice wife?
    It was a fucking joke man. You are the only one that made it more than it was. My god.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Now that I'm on Parler what do I do or follow?
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

@Alembic, this is exactly how life in Russia looks like. Certain social media platforms are outlawed while other under total control. The same uniform mass media where any deviation from the party line could get you fired. Similarly, people are afraid of expressing their opinions because their business and jobs could be in danger. And this is exactly why many Russian women want to leave Russia. Not because they love Coca-Cola. Ironically, USA is resembling Russian politics quickly.
    If you support Google or Apple shutting down certain political views because you share the same views, think who they may shut down next. They are supporting all kind of regimes all over the world.

And be honest, does anyone really think this comment is in reference to finding a nice wife?
    That wasn't one of your options in your original post, was it?

Looking to adopt? Joking or just a pedophile?
    Actually, one of them was correct but none of them were acceptable even after I told which one it was.

I honestly don't appreciate your lame attempt at maligning my character because you can't handle my joking reference to Russian dating sites on the internet.

You're going on my ignore list and I suggest you do the same for me, please.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

You do you.
    I'm not going to "ignore" you. I find your posts amusing.

I read the comment as being a humorous jab a FB, et al., where pop up adverts about young Russian women looking for love and marriage are common in daily scrolling feeds. Hell, I’ve seen banners advertising the same here.

As an aside, I’ve known a pile of young Russia and eastern bloc women who married in to the USA. I’ve had them as students and regular fans at concerts. Often very bright, very hard working, and very interested in GTFOO Russia or wherever, to get into the USA.

JMO.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Now that I'm on Parler what do I do or follow?
    Strong PERSEC protocols?

I kid I kid...

No, wait, actually, I don’t.

(I’m probably already under a drone for *following* Mike Glover when this Parler thing first got attention here. I also follow AOC though....)
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I read the comment as being a humorous jab a FB, et al., where pop up adverts about young Russian women looking for love and marriage are common in daily scrolling feeds. Hell, I’ve seen banners advertising the same here.

As an aside, I’ve known a pile of young Russia and eastern bloc women who married in to the USA. I’ve had them as students and regular fans at concerts. Often very bright, very hard working, and very interested in GTFOO Russia or wherever, to get into the USA.

JMO.
    Yup. Below is a pop up that's constantly on Tapatalk.
    This should be a platform where we CAN joke or vent as we see fit. That's why we have moderators to bring a topic or member back in focus if needed. PF is one of the few places where I can vent (within reason) and others understand exactly where I'm coming from.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post

That said, everyone back on the topic of alternates to various social media and enough with the back and forth.

I meant it.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List