Thread: Online Edition: Standing Your Ground, 7/25

Online Edition: Standing Your Ground, 7/25

Registration & Info Link

“Stand your ground” isn't a magic phrase that transforms a use of force into a lawful use of force. This class explores the dynamics of deadly force encounters to include the reasonable man doctrine, the lawful use of force, interacting with responding officers, and more.

This class will be presented in an online format via Zoom. Participants will receive an email 30 minutes prior to the class beginning with the access information

Lee Weems combines two decades of law enforcement experience along with his education from places such as the Force Science Institute, the Law of Self Defense Instructor Program, the Massad Ayoob Group Deadly Force Instructor certification course, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers Use of Force Instructor Training Program, and many others to create the content for this presentation.

Tuition for this class is $50.00.

Tickets may also be purchased via Venmo or PayPal. Make sure to include your email address:
    www.venmo.com/firstpersonsafety
    paypal.me/firstpersonsafety
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Bump.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

We still have a few spaces open in this class.

Student
    This was a good class. 👍

User Tag List