Thread: Newer Archer seasons?

Newer Archer seasons?

Does any of them after say season 5 not suck?
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    I loved them all. I understand why some folks didn’t enjoy anything after season 5 though. After 5, the writers seemed to start paying homage to the styles of fiction they loved growing up, not just the Spy genre. Season 11 was supposed to premiere in May but fell victim to COVID, much like the sportsball seasons. I am looking forward to it later this year.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Does any of them after say season 5 not suck?
    Not really. I've tried watching the latest season multiple times and I just can't get into it, if you're a space/SciFi geek it might be a bit more appealing though.

I guess I'm the odd-ball. I'm not a huge fan but I actually bought Dreamland and enjoy it. Can't seem to get into the early seasons.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I liked the "Danger Island" season. I started the space one but haven't finished it. Not for any particular dislike of it, just haven't watched it in awhile since it was my treadmill show and I'm outsiding.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Archer in Space was pretty damn good. Enjoyed it a lot, and while a different locale/genre, the humor felt more like earlier seasons. I do love sci-fi though, so that might have influenced it some.

User Tag List