Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wilmington PD Fires Multiple Officers After Hate Filled Rant.

Wilmington PD Fires Multiple Officers After Hate Filled Rant.

WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - After an internal investigation, the Wilmington Police Department has fired three veteran officers for “hate-filled speech” that was caught on a patrol car camera.

Police Chief Donny Williams, during a Wednesday afternoon news conference, identified the officers as Officer James Gilmore, Cpl. Jesse Moore II, and Officer Kevin Piner.

The chief said the investigation began after a supervisor’s routine inspection of video from Piner’s in-car camera. A review of the footage showed two conversations between Piner and Gilmore, and Piner and Moore that contained “disrespectful language, hate-filled speech, and referring to black people as the ‘n-word.‘”

Piner told Moore that he felt a civil war is coming and that he is “ready.” Piner mentioned to Moore that he was going to buy an assault rifle in a couple of weeks and that he felt martial law was coming.

“We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them f****** n******. I can’t wait. God I can’t wait,” Piner stated, according to the documents. Moore responded that he would not do that, which Piner stated “I’m ready.”

Piner then explained to Moore, the documents state, that the country needed a civil war to “wipe ‘em off the f****** map. That’ll put ‘em back about four or five generations,” Piner stated. Moore responded, “you’re crazy.”

https://www.wect.com/2020/06/24/live...ference-today/

Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - After an internal investigation, the Wilmington Police Department has fired three veteran officers for “hate-filled speech” that was caught on a patrol car camera.

Police Chief Donny Williams, during a Wednesday afternoon news conference, identified the officers as Officer James Gilmore, Cpl. Jesse Moore II, and Officer Kevin Piner.

The chief said the investigation began after a supervisor’s routine inspection of video from Piner’s in-car camera. A review of the footage showed two conversations between Piner and Gilmore, and Piner and Moore that contained “disrespectful language, hate-filled speech, and referring to black people as the ‘n-word.‘”

Piner told Moore that he felt a civil war is coming and that he is “ready.” Piner mentioned to Moore that he was going to buy an assault rifle in a couple of weeks and that he felt martial law was coming.

“We are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them f****** n******. I can’t wait. God I can’t wait,” Piner stated, according to the documents. Moore responded that he would not do that, which Piner stated “I’m ready.”

Piner then explained to Moore, the documents state, that the country needed a civil war to “wipe ‘em off the f****** map. That’ll put ‘em back about four or five generations,” Piner stated. Moore responded, “you’re crazy.”

https://www.wect.com/2020/06/24/live...ference-today/
    Just cutting and pasting articles is not very thought provoking.... other than the thought that you are just attempting to stir the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    Just cutting and pasting articles is not very thought provoking.... other than the thought that you are just attempting to stir the pot.
    It's part of the National discussion.

It's part of the National discussion.
    Then you might try to add a discussion topic instead if just posting made up Booger Eater stuff

The article talks about the firing of idiots talking like idiots on the job and within earshot if a mic. Nothing about them being Booger Eaters; or did I miss it?

So why was Moore fired?

Site Supporter
    Going by the original post (I did not read the article), what did Moore do?

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFIE View Post
    He had a duty to report violations of department policy and his oath. He closed ranks and covered.

He had a duty to report violations of department policy and his oath. He closed ranks and covered.
    This isn't accurate- it isn't alleged or sustained in the WPD investigation documents- which are literally in the linked story and available for viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    So why was Moore fired?
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFIE View Post
    Standard of Conduct, Criticism and Use of Inappropriate jokes or slurs are the departmental charges.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Then you might try to add a discussion topic instead if just posting made up Booger Eater stuff

The article talks about the firing of idiots talking like idiots on the job and within earshot if a mic. Nothing about them being Booger Eaters; or did I miss it?
    There was a reference to “civil war” coming and buying an assault rifle to participate but it seems to be in reference to a race war rather than the normal anti Govt / anti leftist targeting of the Boogaloo movement.

Otherwise doesn’t really fit the Boogaloo ideology and it was not mentioned by the offending officers or the article.

User Tag List