Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden has a 'big lead' on Trump in Polls

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    You do know thats the job of a VP right?
    Duh, but it's not usually the case that the P candidate should already have stepped down, due to medical inability to continue in the job, six months before the election.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Also recall Hillary had a double digit lead right into the election....

pat

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Quite sure that that has been the plan along. What better way to institute a "techtonic shift" in the desired goal of partially usurping a constitutional mechanism (the electoral college) they've never liked to begin with?
    [Pedant Mode]

Tectonic:

1. relating to the structure of the earth's crust and the large-scale processes which take place within it.

2. relating to building or construction.

Techtonic**:

1. A word we've made up to represent the 'tonic' that Twits and Tikkers and Tokkers take to help them conduct activism on the highest level, while actually doing nothing.

I.e., "@OlongJohnson took a techtonic last night before he went to the CHAZ 'n CHOP to punch white babies for being white."

[/Pedant Mode]

**I 100% made this up on the spot, but I love it.

I wonder how much of the vote Biden will get from voters that are just sick and tired of the years of continuous drama and media frenzy. People that are willing to suffer through a Biden Presidency just so the deep state/media/sports/entertainment/Chinese/domestic communists/BLM/Antifa will shut the F up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    I wonder how much of the vote Biden will get from voters that are just sick and tired of the years of continuous drama and media frenzy. People that are willing to suffer through a Biden Presidency just so the deep state/media/sports/entertainment/Chinese/domestic communists/BLM/Antifa will shut the F up.
    Well, BLM and Occupy Wall street came up way before Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    [Pedant Mode]

Tectonic:

1. relating to the structure of the earth's crust and the large-scale processes which take place within it.

2. relating to building or construction.

Techtonic**:

1. A word we've made up to represent the 'tonic' that Twits and Tikkers and Tokkers take to help them conduct activism on the highest level, while actually doing nothing.

I.e., "@OlongJohnson took a techtonic last night before he went to the CHAZ 'n CHOP to punch white babies for being white."

[/Pedant Mode]

**I 100% made this up on the spot, but I love it.
    Could not wait to pounce, could you? 😂🤣😂🤣

Well played, Rob.

I'll have to ensure that I continue let "auto-suggest" run amok more often. Enjoyed your humor!
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I heard a quote that he's said his VP pick needs to be ready to become President from day one. Which suggests he may have let slip a fully formed bait and switch plan where he gets sworn in and then nearly immediately steps down due to his health issues. One heck of a Trojan horse play.
    I see that happening. His VP pick will be a black woman. VP choices matter. Sarah Palin lost the election for McCain. This will be much bigger because we all know Joe can't remember what he had for breakfast, or if he had breakfast.

I honestly don't care who wins the presidential election. I probably won't be voting for either Trump or Biden. My main concern will be how widespread the riots are after the election.
    Last edited by Borderland; 06-24-2020 at 04:31 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Duh, but it's not usually the case that the P candidate should already have stepped down, due to medical inability to continue in the job, six months before the election.
    Fair point. This year it is the sign: "Any Functioning ADult 2020!"

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Also recall Hillary had a double digit lead right into the election....

pat
    She did win the popular vote by 3mm. Biden is not Clinton.

User Tag List