Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden has a 'big lead' on Trump in Polls

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Trump, losing to that...it has to suck for you.
    I don't like you. Not because you disagree with me, or think different, that's fine and describes most of my friends. I just think you're intentionally an ass to others. And thats, ya know, not cool.

I just posted about an ad, because I thought it added to the dialog and the type of rhetoric that might impact the election. Thanks for reminding me why discussing politics is often pointless.

-Cory

I fully support Trump rallies. They can get together in a closed space, eat, drink, and be merry.

After all Covid is just a Democrat conspiracy. Put your money where your mouth is. Fully embrace your fellow MAGA supporters!
    You don’t like President Trump. We get it. Does it make you feel better to remind us of that? Over. And over. And over. And over again.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real and it's like dealing with toddlers.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I fully support Trump rallies. They can get together in a closed space, eat, drink, and be merry.

After all Covid is just a Democrat conspiracy. Put your money where your mouth is. Fully embrace your fellow MAGA supporters!

What is it that you support in your statement?

Why not just be a man and say you want people you disagree with politically to get sick. That’s what your statement really means the way I read it. Or am I wrong?

How many do you hope die?

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Keeping it classy as always...
    Sprinkles are for winners!

Hey put your money where your mouth is. Get out there and party with your fellow MAGAs.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    You don’t like President Trump. We get it. Does it make you feel better to remind us of that? Over. And over. And over. And over again.
    It does actually.

Someone has to burst your bubble. If you are going to have politics in a gun forum, well that's what you get.

Biden...people will vote for a drooling old man before they will vote for Trump again.

Quote Originally Posted by DG12 View Post
    What is it that you support in your statement?

Why not just be a man and say you want people you disagree with politically to get sick. That’s what your statement really means the way I read it. Or am I wrong?

How many do you hope die?
    Put your money where your mouth is. If it's all fake news you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    They probably confused it for a white supremacist of the same elk ilk.
    Obviously they associated the statue with the white privilege exemplified by the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks (B.P.O.E.)

https://www.elks.org/who/information.cfm

It does actually.

Someone has to burst your bubble. If you are going to have politics in a gun forum, well that's what you get.

Biden...people will vote for a drooling old man before they will vote for Trump again.
    I won't be voting for Biden.

I hate Trump, and think he is unqualified to be president.

I do not think COVID is a hoax, nor is climate change.

I am a firm advocate for the 2nd amendment, and will not vote for anyone who supports gun control.

I do not support BLM or the recent attacks on law enforcement by Democrats.

I will be voting for Trump.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    Obviously they associated the statue with the white privilege exemplified by the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks (B.P.O.E.)

https://www.elks.org/who/information.cfm
    The fact that the Elks did not desegregate until 1973 was a big issue with my mom. My paternal grandfather was an Elks member for decades and his lodge resisted membership by non-whites well into the 1980's. My mom refused to go to the Elks club with the family, and hated it when grandpa took my brother and I there.

User Tag List