Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Biden has a 'big lead' on Trump in Polls

Executive Orders

Trump just pulled something from the Obama Playbook.

If the DEMs sue, they look like asses, Smart move on Trumps part, baiting the Dems into a fight over unemployment.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    Trump just pulled something from the Obama Playbook.

If the DEMs sue, they look like asses, Smart move on Trumps part, baiting the Dems into a fight over unemployment.
    I bet Nancy blew a fuse when Trump did this...But hey, looking like asses never stopped the Democrats before..And before anybody else says it, it never stopped the Republicans either..In this case however, I agree with Trump, there’s people who need help, and they need it now, unfortunately, the Democrats would rather play games..

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I bet Nancy blew a fuse when Trump did this...But hey, looking like asses never stopped the Democrats before..
    Yep.

And CNN and MSNBC. The common taters will be agog on tomorrow mornings talk shows.

Speaker Pelosi is an idiot if she and Sen. Schumer couldn't see this coming. It's not like Trump hid his intentions.

Joe now has only nine days to make an announcement about his running mate before the convention. At this point, I don't think even if he picks Marvin the Martian it's going to out-weigh the political impact of this decision today by the President, but we'll see.

Site Supporter
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cha...6-2020-polling

Charlie Hurt describes 'uncanny' similarities between 2020, 2016 election polling: 'It's remarkable'
    'The next couple weeks are going to be when we get a far better feel' for this election, Hurt tells 'The Story'

User Tag List