Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden has a 'big lead' on Trump in Polls

Show me on the doll where the orange man hurt you.

Student
    Uh, Kanye West announced that he's running for President on twitter, and Elon Musk said that he has his full support.

The other day, my buddy said he thinks Trump will drop out and leave the GOP hanging. I disagreed, but he believes Trump would quit before facing a loss.

We finished the convo with me still not convinced. Kanye is making me think otherwise

"Polling shows Trump is now behind by double digits."
    "Trump has no path to victory."
    "We expect Trump to drop out any day now."

Said every single media outlet in late 2015.
    It's literally the exact same enthusiasm suppression propaganda being recycled, is the average American attention span really this damn short?
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Yeah, it does kinda remind me of the previous election. The MSM was dead wrong, obviously; same for their polling. We have kinda the same situation this time, except the other way around. What worries me is this: So many people (me included) voted not so much for Trump, but against Hillary. Imagine a candidate so bad, so corrupt, so evil, that Trump, blowhard asshole that he is, looked like an ok alternative.

Now, we have a whole group of chapped-ass Progressives, getting stronger and more left-wing by the minute, all coming together, not so much to hoist Joe Biden on their shoulders, but to cast a vote to oust the Cheato-Baby. They would see anyone, literally anyone, as better than another four years of Trump.

Joe's campaign recently seems to be realizing this; I saw a very slick ad yesterday touting the message from Biden that "it's not about me, it's about us". Meaning, you need to vote for a dementia-addled 77 year old white guy, because I'm literally not Trump. I'd say there is a very very real possibility this could happen, and worse besides: I'm taking input on life strategies to deal with Joe in the White House and a fully Democratic Congress the next four years, here:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ive-Apocalypse

Kanye West would be the perfect complement to the shit show that is 2020.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Joe Biden the man, the myth, the legend and the husband to himself!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1279145148677607426

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    I was looking at the Vegas odds line: so far Biden is -160 and Trump is +140 (ie 64% vs 41% chance to win). It was almost reversed in February 2020. In August 18, 2016, Clinton was -450 and Trump was +345. On election day at 7:58 PM EST, Clinton was -700 and Trump was +450. By 9:50 PM EST, Clinton was +150 and Trump was -135. Vegas called Trump the winner way before CNN ever did.
    That's because somebody, somewhere is always looking to take advantage of the uninformed. If you've ever bet the horses you know that you never place a bet until 5 minutes before the race. The tote board and smart money will tell you how to bet.

A poll right now tells me nothing, though I do see some signs that Trump may not be able to pull it off again.
    Last edited by Borderland; 07-05-2020 at 09:45 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Which parts did you dislike or do you disagree with? Fascinated to hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Literally nothing he said was designed to unite the American populace. It's literally a Wallace/Nixon speech if the speechwriter was using a crayon.

If you are not a fan of Confederate traitors, this was not the speech for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Post here 3 consecutive paragraphs from the speech and point out the line or lines that distress you.
    If it's been too difficult to find a transcript of the Mt. Rushmore speech, here's a link. So as to advance the debate, would you be kind enough to post 3 consecutive paragraphs from the speech and point out the line or lines that distress you so we have a better idea of where you're coming from?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...-south-dakota/

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Kanye West would be the perfect complement to the shit show that is 2020.

I thought he was a Trump supporter. Didn't I see him make a fool of himself with Trump in the oval office? There was a lot of man love going on there.

Maybe he has too much money and just needs to burn 100 million to boost his ego like Bloomingdale or whatever his name was.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List