Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colion Noir on Joe Rogan,second time

Colion Noir on Joe Rogan,second time

Colion Noir is killing it, he is representing us quite well.

#RESIST

Listening during my commute, got at least another round trip left to go.

Made it to the 39:58 mark before deciding that Rogan is NFE.

Oh well, at least I was walking the dogs so the time was anything but wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post

I got nothing against the guy, but I don't get the mystique or appeal.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    He shaved his head.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

The thing I appreciate about Rogan is that even when I disagree with him on certain topics, he never seems close minded or judgmental about it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    It's the long-form conversation. He actually communicates with people, explores what they're on the show to discuss, and let's people speak. Too many interviewers speak over their guests, shout them down if they disagree (looking at you Hannity!), or don't scratch the surface. Rogan's interviews run 1.5hrs to as many as 3hrs, so you get to really hear what the guest has to say. He also brings on a variety of people from diverse backgrounds. He can be a bit crude, which means I can't listen to him in the car with my family, but I feel like his show is evenhanded and informative without being pandering.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    The thing I appreciate about Rogan is that even when I disagree with him on certain topics, he never seems close minded or judgmental about it.
    This too.

Rogan is NFE.
    NFE? What's that?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    This, plus jiu-jitsu and muscle cars puts him on my “would drink whiskey with” list. I’d most def cross the street to meet him, and that’s more than I can say for many A-list celebs, musicians, and politicians.

The appeal to me is he has a wide variety of guests from all walks of life. Actors, musicians, fighters, athletes, comedians, scientists etc. If I'm interested in the guest or topic, I'll listen. If not, I don't. He also is willing to call people on their bullshit and do so in a polite manner, which is not something you see a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    It's the long-form conversation. He actually communicates with people, explores what they're on the show to discuss, and let's people speak. Too many interviewers speak over their guests, shout them down if they disagree (looking at you Hannity!), or don't scratch the surface. Rogan's interviews run 1.5hrs to as many as 3hrs, so you get to really hear what the guest has to say. He also brings on a variety of people from diverse backgrounds. He can be a bit crude, which means I can't listen to him in the car with my family, but I feel like his show is evenhanded and informative without being pandering.
    I get all that. I think I'd get along with him fine. I've listened to a few things, and of course the MMA telecasts. I just don't care for the hype, I suppose.

NFE? Not for everybody?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List