Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any experiences running pmm micro on G26.5?

any experiences running pmm micro on G26.5?

$360 is a lot of money for the combo barrel and comp so curious as to experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by hk45 View Post
    $360 is a lot of money for the combo barrel and comp so curious as to experiences.
    Not a g26 but they run great on a p365

Not a 26 but I run three now on a 19X, 45 and 19. Love ‘em! Super accurate and they run really well for me. I know some have reported a few problems in a thread last year but all of mine have been problem free from the beginning. If I owned a 26 I wouldn’t hesitate.

I don't have one on a 26, but I have a total of three PMM comps, two of which micros (43X and P320). While they work well, going forward I will probably be going with porting. Monsoon Tactical's Lucky Sevens is $250 including cerakote for the slide (although closer to $300 by the time you ship both ways), adds no length to the gun, allows the slide/barrel to be disassembled normally, and has a recoil impulse that I slightly prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBigBR View Post
    I don't have one on a 26, but I have a total of three PMM comps, two of which micros (43X and P320). While they work well…
    Good to know, I’m considering a PMM comp for my 43X. How is the length with the comp, about the same as a 48?

Quote Originally Posted by Phred View Post
    Good to know, I’m considering a PMM comp for my 43X. How is the length with the comp, about the same as a 48?
    I believe they're exactly the same length.

I don't have one on a 26, but I have a total of three PMM comps, two of which micros (43X and P320). While they work well, going forward I will probably be going with porting. Monsoon Tactical's Lucky Sevens is $250 including cerakote for the slide (although closer to $300 by the time you ship both ways), adds no length to the gun, allows the slide/barrel to be disassembled normally, and has a recoil impulse that I slightly prefer.
    Can you go into more depth on recoil impulse?

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Can you go into more depth on recoil impulse?
    I find the Lucky Sevens to have a smoother "softening" effect and the comps (and chunk ports) to have a sharper "driving" effect. Both styles work well and if one didn't exist, I would be perfectly happy with the other.

My comped and ported stuff:

Glock 19 with CGS Qube
    Glock 45 with PMM Ultra JTTC
    Glock 43X with PMM Micro
    Sig P320 with PMM Micro
    Walther Q5SF with Lucky Sevens
    Glock 34 with Lucky Sevens
    Glock 41 with Chunk Port
    Dan Wesson TCP with Chunk Port (Genghis Komp)
    Staccato XC with factory comp

I find the Lucky Sevens to have a smoother "softening" effect and the comps (and chunk ports) to have a sharper "driving" effect.

My comped and ported stuff:

Glock 19 with CGS Qube
    Glock 45 with PMM Ultra JTTC
    Glock 43X with PMM Micro
    Sig P320 with PMM Micro
    Walther Q5SF with Lucky Sevens
    Glock 34 with Lucky Sevens
    Glock 41 with Chunk Port
    Dan Wesson TCP with Chunk Port (Genghis Komp)
    Staccato XC with factory comp

Thanks helpful I am always curious on the lucky 7s

Made a slight addition while you were quoting. If you're interested in Lucky Sevens I'd say just do it. The queue system is nice. You're only without your gun for a week or two.

User Tag List