Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New hotness in kydex concealment holsters for G19

Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    A bit off-topic, but this was my favorite wedge as well. Unfortunately V Dev Gru stopped selling these a while back in favor of the DSG Teardrop Muzzle Pad. Has anyone used the Teardrop? How does it compare to the standard wedges?
    I use the teardrop wedge. It is v good, and manages to avoid getting squished to nothing over time like other wedges.

A bit off-topic, but this was my favorite wedge as well. Unfortunately V Dev Gru stopped selling these a while back in favor of the DSG Teardrop Muzzle Pad. Has anyone used the Teardrop? How does it compare to the standard wedges?

Just an FYI, but I made the wedges for V Dev Gru so if you order from me it will be same material (slightly different shape). The DSG teardrop is very good as well!

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    Asking, not telling here... does Dale Fricke's stuff belong anywhere on this list? My go-to for IWB is an JMCK IWB #3 with PTD loops (already on the list), but I frequently hear good things about Fricke's products and often tempted by them.

I absolutely think Dale Fricke belongs here! He makes high quality gear for sure and is one of the nicest, most honest people I have talked to, he has a lot of class!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I have some of both and find that the teardrop works better for some holsters and the JMCK/Older VDevGru wedge works best for others. If I could only pick one to use for everything, I think the DSG would win out slightly since I find it slightly more comfortable and it doesn't interfere with inserting/removing the holster from my pants quite as much.

Count me in as someone who really likes the teardrop foam pad. I also really like the metal clip that DSG holsters come with but unfortunately it chews up jeans pretty easily I have found. I'll probably be switching to pull the dot loops.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Just an FYI, but I made the wedges for V Dev Gru so if you order from me it will be same material (slightly different shape). The DSG teardrop is very good as well!
    That’s good to know! I had tried one from you, and for some reason it didn’t feel as firm as the V wedge I had. I’m guessing it was just some variance in raw materials (or a placebo effect).

Without dressing like a hobo, I have a lot of difficulty concealing a Glock IWB or OWB behind the hip. Since this thread is called “concealment,” are folks concealing their Glocks behind the hip in t shirts and polos, or going with Hawaii style shirts?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Without dressing like a hobo, I have a lot of difficulty concealing a Glock IWB or OWB behind the hip. Since this thread is called “concealment,” are folks concealing their Glocks behind the hip in t shirts and polos, or going with Hawaii style shirts?
    M&P 2.0 compact 4 inch (similar to G19) in Georgia IWB behind hip in COMPTAC CTAC with loose t shirt or the fishing style button front shirts from SAMs, Kohls, etc. (aka Columbia style). On the fishing style button ups, patterns and darker colors make a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I like Lands’ End oxford shirts in darker check patterns for the rare occasions I carry OWB concealed. I find the drape of oxford cloth to aid with concealment... Often, other fabrics seem to cling a bit more, causing printing.

Been very happy with Tenicor. Can not go wrong with JMCK either. Have bought both recently. The light bearing Glock iwb Tenicor is pretty damn awesome. If they made a P30 holster I would have bought one from them.

Bought the owb phlster floodlight. Not impressed. Does not have that same fit to it and the “universal” aspect is overrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List