Thread: Looking for IWB holster for Glock 19 w/ TLR8 and Triji RMR.

Looking for IWB holster for Glock 19 w/ TLR8 and Triji RMR.

Hey everybody-

I just picked up a Shadow Systems MR920, which is built to the same frame specs as a Glock 19, and I’m trying to find a good IWB holster for it. I have a TLR8 and a Trijicon RMR on it, which has made the search challenging for a first time holster buyer.

There are so many companies and so many options, I’m struggling to find something that meets all the requirements.

Anyone have any suggestions/know a rig that would successfully carry my pistol?

I’ve found (what appears to be) a good set up by Triad Holsters, but I don’t know anything about them and haven’t been able to find much online to see if they’re reputable or not. Any help would be more than appreciated.

Thanks guys.

JM custom kydex is the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnw View Post
    JM custom kydex is the answer.
    “+1”(or more) on this. Tony Mayer has designed the best I’ve come across, and was one of the first, if not the first, with a TLR8 holster. OWB and IWB-I have both. Solid recommendation; get the mag pouch too.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Rangemaster View Post
    “+1”(or more) on this. Tony Mayer has designed the best I’ve come across, and was one of the first, if not the first, with a TLR8 holster. OWB and IWB-I have both. Solid recommendation; get the mag pouch too.
    Thank you both for your help. That made the search infinitely easier and I’ll definitely be ordering one shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by vwoz1995 View Post
    Thank you both for your help. That made the search infinitely easier and I’ll definitely be ordering one shortly.
    You won’t be disappointed. Tony is my go to guy
    And has been for years.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

User Tag List