Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiffany Johnson, Two Women-only Classes, 8/16, Red Hill Range (Martin, GA)

Tiffany Johnson, Two Women-only Classes, 8/16, Red Hill Range (Martin, GA)

Tiffany Johnson will be the lead instructor for two women-only classes at Red Hill Range on 8/16. The first class will be from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and will focus on safety and marksmanship fundamentals. The second class will be from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM and will focus on women-specific concealed carry issues. The individual classes are $75 each, but it is only $120 to attend both.

Red Hill Range has a covered shooting area, an air-conditioned classroom, and working bathrooms.

For more information and to register, click here.
    Last edited by jlw; 06-22-2020 at 08:07 AM.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

FYI, this is located in Martin, Georgia.
    #RESIST

Looks like a great class.

Passed info on to Shootin' Partner.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

Passed info on to Shootin' Partner.
    Shootin' Partner is now registered for both sessions.

Looking at hotel options in the area. I assume the collection of properties near the Lavonia Exit on I-85 is the best bet? Any other good ones out there?

We're most likely going to be at least Saturday and Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Looking at hotel options in the area. I assume the collection of properties near the Lavonia Exit on I-85 is the best bet? Any other good ones out there?

We're most likely going to be at least Saturday and Sunday night.
    The hotels in Commerce (HWY 441 @ I-85) will have a much better selection of dining options nearby. They are also next to an outlet mall and some big box stores.

The hotels at the Lavonia exit are slightly closer to the range, but the only dining options around it are fast food.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Man, I wish Tiffany Johnson still participated here.

Sounds like good training.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    The hotels in Commerce (HWY 441 @ I-85) will have a much better selection of dining options nearby. They are also next to an outlet mall and some big box stores.

The hotels at the Lavonia exit are slightly closer to the range, but the only dining options around it are fast food.
    Thanks jlw. We booked the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Commerce Sat/Sun.

Looks like I'll need to find something to do Sunday.

Site Supporter
    Got my mother signed up for this.

@RJ I second the commerce recommendation.

As say, we'll be arriving in the area, staying in Commerce Sat 8/15. Anyone up for dinner, PM me.

User Tag List