Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My truck AR seems like a good idea now

My truck AR seems like a good idea now

Folks, what the hell? This sort of shit is not ok.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1274290455858069504
    #RESIST

Walk down the street aggressively (and armed), draw fire and then want someone to come pull your ass out of the fire. Sounds about right.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Don't worry LL. The most important thing is they don't have cops there endangering people's lives.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    The woman who took a round to her thigh looks like she was carrying around a lot of medical equipment. The footage is grainy so it's hard to tell but it looks like she pulls out a TQ from the backpack and is deploying it when the video ends. Looks like she has professional background. I dunno what the hell she was doing there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    The woman who took a round to her thigh looks like she was carrying around a lot of medical equipment. The footage is grainy so it's hard to tell but it looks like she pulls out a TQ from the backpack and is deploying it when the video ends. Looks like she has professional background. I dunno what the hell she was doing there.
    At this point, I’m going to assume trained ANTIFA street medic. Not kidding.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    At this point, I’m going to assume trained ANTIFA street medic. Not kidding.
    This is my thinking as well^^^

Needs new hashtag #Atlantastan

So that is 2 separate gunfights with rifles In Atlanta last night.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1274143134834925568

In the above video a man retrieved a rifle from his his trunk when he approached an intersection blocked by armed men. Then his car came under fire after his weapon was seen. Seems like a bag gun rather than a trunk gun would have avoided this.

Between these 2 incidents and the drive by rifle shooting in the CHAZ place last night, rifles are the game right now.

Stupid Places, Stupid things, Stupid People.
    Why are they out so late? Don't people work on Saturdays anymore? Yes, I'm typing this from my place of employment, I'm on break right now.

Just think, they could have an active LE agency out there maintaining the peace and safety, except their elected DA and Mayor pretty much cut them off at the knee's.
    When you burn one of your officers at the stake for the purpose of distraction and mob appeasement, don't be shocked when nobody show up wanting to do that job.

The stakeholders in Atlanta are now responsible for their own safety, enjoy! And good luck!

Lawd, I love living in rural America.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post

Between these 2 incidents and the drive by rifle shooting in the CHAZ place last night, rifles are the game right now.
    Pretty soon we’re gonna need a thread on “what bag for my truck FN FAL...”

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Pretty soon we’re gonna need a thread on “what bag for my truck FN FAL...”
    Name:  64039822-7765-48FC-8175-6BF289EF4C85.jpeg
Views: 1208
Size:  44.5 KB

User Tag List