Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The UN supports ANTIFA

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Fantastic interview with Andy by Dan Crenshaw here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000486618974

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    The UN can eat three quarters of a dick.
    And, you can give the remaining quarter to BLM...

Every time you post something like this on a gun forum, you drive a wedge and lose support for the Second Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Every time you post something like this on a gun forum, you drive a wedge and lose support for the Second Amendment.
    How about a noun. What are you talking about? UN or BLM or quarter dick portions?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    What do you mean?

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    So far as I'm concerned, the UN is on par with Alex Jones in terms of coherence and utility. And as with Alex Jones: fuck them and fuck anyone that takes them seriously.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

I don't think that an organization that his this as an official sculpture in front of their building is especially concerned about Second Amendment support:

Name:  Non-Violence_sculpture_in_front_of_UN_headquarters_NY.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  72.5 KB
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    So far as I'm concerned, the UN is on par with Alex Jones in terms of coherence and utility. And as with Alex Jones: fuck them and fuck anyone that takes them seriously.
    There are a couple of differences.

Alex Jones is funny, even if not intentionally, and he is not a threat to freedom and peace on earth. His JRE podcast appearances had me laughing out loud, but I enjoy the extremes of intense human beings.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I don't think that an organization that his this as an official sculpture in front of their building is especially concerned about Second Amendment support:

Name:  Non-Violence_sculpture_in_front_of_UN_headquarters_NY.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  72.5 KB
    The teenage hooligan and sculptor in me so wants to turn that sculpture into a giant Fitz special in the middle of the night.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

User Tag List