Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surviving vehicle ambushes: Shoot the threat vs Drive away

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 19852+ View Post
    In that case a V8 beats a .45 any day of the week and twice on Sunday...

The knockdown power of 30 million grains with a wide meplat.

Site Supporter
    Knowing what I know has terrified me about any involvement with the criminal justice system. For this reason I would retreat if I could. We now have a new worry within the context of a strange era with a different set of rules. My opinion is that the concept of legal use of deadly force may not exist when violators are so-called protestors. I think this statement is especially true when you or I would use a long gun to fire on a group in order to escape injury or death. I write this to emphasize that there will be no room for any error of judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Yep. I do that too. I learned if from this book, I bought almost 20 years ago. Much in it is still relevant today.

Attachment 56731

https://www.amazon.com/Drive-Survive...3699316&sr=8-7
    Ordered. I learned to keep space from an FTO and later attended a Smith Driving class which taught the same thing for different reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Keeping reactionary space between yourself and other vehicles, both while stationary and moving, is really just basic driving sense. It used to be taught to highschoolers in drivers education. but given the state of drivers education these days I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't anymore. I haven't watched the video, but for a citizen driving away is always best, if possible.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I’ve been giving this topic a fair amount of consideration especially with me living near and at times commuting in to Atlanta.

I did adopt a different way of undoing my seatbelt to keep my primary hand free after seeing it in this video:

“Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I saw this online. https://twitter.com/antifa_public/st...11450268360704

The not-so-hidden subtext is, "Here is a way to pull someone from a vehicle so as to deliver a beatdown". I believes this rhymes with "Reginald Denny".

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I saw this online. https://twitter.com/antifa_public/st...11450268360704

The not-so-hidden subtext is, "Here is a way to pull someone from a vehicle so as to deliver a beatdown". I believes this rhymes with "Reginald Denny".
    I see the account has been suspended.
    Any chance you have a screen grab?
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, it showed some antifa piece of filth demonstrating the use of a resqme style window breaker / seat belt cutter. Nothing technical...just demonstrating their intent to fuck with innocents.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, it showed some antifa piece of filth demonstrating the use of a resqme style window breaker / seat belt cutter. Nothing technical...just demonstrating their intent to fuck with innocents.

Thank you.
    If they are going to dumb enough to publish their TTP's, I'm gonna try and be smart enough to learn from them.

I plan on leaving my vehicle of my own accord, please and thank you.

Oh, and fuck them.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Sorry, I did not get a screen capture. The link was to a video showing how to use the glass breaker and seat belt cutter and intimated why such devices are helpful during protests.

User Tag List