Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Purchase Report: JMCK NPE Holster

Also interested in pics of the setup.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

Quote Originally Posted by SAWBONES View Post
    Also interested in pics of the setup.
    @SAWBONES, pleased to. Could you PM your civilian e-mail, please?

@SAWBONES . . . check your inbox, please.

Posting these pics on behalf of @Duces Tecum

Name:  JMCK NPE holster only.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  13.9 KBName:  JMCK NPE holster front view.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  19.7 KBName:  JMCK NPE holster showing approx beltline.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  17.4 KB

Thank you for the pics!

I should order a left handed one for myself after I get myself situated at my new place.
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Thanks, @Jay585.

Some brief notes:

Photo 1 (no gun) shows the range of adjustment offered by the DCC clips -- about 1/4 inch. In use, that provides more of a change than one would think.

Photo 2 (gun) shows the holster's fit to the junction of the trigger guard and butt.

Photo 3 (gun with scale) demonstrates about where the top of the trouser belt would be. When the strong thumb slides down between the pistol and the body a slight adjustment with the drawing hand moves the back inch-or-so of the butt clear of the belt and permits a four-finger grip.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    Posting these pics on behalf of @Duces Tecum

Name:  JMCK NPE holster only.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  13.9 KBName:  JMCK NPE holster front view.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  19.7 KBName:  JMCK NPE holster showing approx beltline.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  17.4 KB

Thank you for the pics!

I should order a left handed one for myself after I get myself situated at my new place.
    Oh I like that a lot.

@Duces Tecum

Some questions I had:

What's your draw like? Do you pinch the gun between thumb and the pad below the index finger?

How do I order one of my own? Is it named or should I send @Tony Mayer this thread?

Any difference in comfort while carrying?
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Once again proving that JMCK rocks, because Tony rocks.

I'm glad this works for you. That's way lower than I would want it. Definitely do some live fire work with it, let us know.

This thread caught my eye because I too rely on JMCK in an NPE. G17 or G19, usually 19. Same holster.

Wing Claw 2.0, extra tuck/no pad, ordered with the RCS overhooks (for tuckable). If they'd had the DC clips back then, I'd have gone with that.

Ended up modifying it by yankin' the hooks off, and installing one (inboard, over the mod-wing) RCS tuckable strut w/ a PDS loop. More secure that way, and at the same time has a little "shift" to it, for comfort when seated for long periods driving. Rides best at around 12:30, which necessitated removal of the forward clip.

Tucked in shirt, blouse the shirt out a bit, it disappears. Most importantly it allows me to avg. 1.6 on the draw, first shot A zone @ 7 yd. I'm a big proponent of the two second rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    @Duces Tecum

Some questions I had:

What's your draw like? Do you pinch the gun between thumb and the pad below the index finger?

How do I order one of my own? Is it named or should I send @Tony Mayer this thread?

Any difference in comfort while carrying?
    Just send me an email and reference this thread and holster. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    Thanks, @Jay585.

Some brief notes:

Photo 1 (no gun) shows the range of adjustment offered by the DCC clips -- about 1/4 inch. In use, that provides more of a change than one would think.

Photo 2 (gun) shows the holster's fit to the junction of the trigger guard and butt.

Photo 3 (gun with scale) demonstrates about where the top of the trouser belt would be. When the strong thumb slides down between the pistol and the body a slight adjustment with the drawing hand moves the back inch-or-so of the butt clear of the belt and permits a four-finger grip.
    Just a quick note regarding Photo 1, there are 4 sets of holes in the blocking for the DCC clips so there is a 1/4" just in the DCC clips, but move to the next set of holes and there is another 1/4" of adjustment. Can also create some cant with this as well!!

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List