I used a front pocket bifold by these guys: https://www.raggededgegear.com/

I had a FlowFold, and found the RAGGEDedge to be a little better in stitching quality in my untrained eyes.

FWIW, when I asked about just how much of their stuff was made in the USA:

Quote Originally Posted by RAGGEDedge
Hi Default.mp3,

I'm stoked to answer your question! I wish more people cared. It would make such a huge impact... we touch a little on this here.

We try very hard to purchase USA made goods as locally as possible on both a business and personal level. If we can't find it locally, we do our best to source w/in the US. We also make it a point to purchase from specific companies based on their corporate policies.

We purchase all our sailcloth from Dimension-Polyant & Challenge largely because they manufacture al most all of the materials we use in our gear in Connecticut. We do incorporate a few of their windsurfing materials (specifically the neon laminates : orange & blue) in our gear; those are made in Germany. Lastly, we use Dabond thread manufactured in Georgia.

I have to admit, it's really hard to source this way and often more costly; it's the right thing to do and one small way we can contribute.

Cheers, Suze