Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Boogaloo Movement

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I’m not at liberty to share the email since it is an “for official use only” bulletin. However, it sounds like they are more than a bunch of online meme jokesters
    “they” don’t exist because there is no organization.
    #RESIST

Dude, I just made myself a Hawaiian shirt print holster and thought it was sweet because it reminds me of Miami vice or somthing. Everyone who has seen it has called it the boogaloo holster and I didn't know what the fuck they were talking about till a buddy showed me. Not having any social media I dont see this silly shit, so I'm behind the curve I guess. This "boogaloo movement" seems like some social media silliness turned into a tool to cause unrest. Maybe I'm not taking it seriously enough...idk. all I know is I'm not letting go of my Hawaiian shirt prints.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    But then again ANTIFA isn't a cohesive movement.
    I'll nonconcur there. They show up at the most convenient times.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I’m not at liberty to share the email since it is an “for official use only” bulletin. However, it sounds like they are more than a bunch of online meme jokesters
    I've seen some as well on the DoD side. Comparison to Antifa. Both are considered ideological movements with structures limited to local level. Boogaloo is considered more of a threat due to greater proliferation of firearms and training. Both ideologies are anti- police/anti- government in nature and will target LEOs in lone-wolf attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    2) I just want to express my frustration at the Boogie Bois taking the Hawaiian shirt. That is the property of fat guys and Tom Selleck wannabes everywhere and I've been shooting in a Hawaiian shirt longer than half of the Boogie Dudes have been alive. I do not appreciate this cultural appropriation. Now I can't wear a Hawaiian shirt to the range, because people think I'm Boog'ed up.
    +1 to this. I was just starting my Hawaiian shirt affectation before this pandemic and now it's fraught.

I will simply say this, having some experience investigating "groups" of various sorts from the early 80's to the early 2000's...those who opine without knowing, don't know what they don't know.

Those who do know, at one level or another, will not be able to comment publicly about ongoing matters. That is as it should be.

Don't take a lack of public information, one way or the other, as confirmation of existence or non-existence.

How many people does it take to make up a cell?

Here the sermon ends.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

I would love to see ANTIFA being taken as seriously as this “movement.”
    #RESIST

Who were these guys at the Cliven Bundy stand off? They were called militia by the media but who's militia? They came from all over the US to take part in that.

Is the "militia" now the Boogaloo? One notable from that group was arrested here in WA on illegal weapons charge. He lived a few miles from me. No, I didn't him.

Last edited by Borderland; 06-18-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

God the 70s were horrible....
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List