Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Boogaloo Movement

The msm will do anything in its power to spin leftist violence as an honorable act of defense against the evil alt right. Neighborhoods on fire = peaceful protests and so on and so forth.

Did they name the Boogerboy? Why not. Were they afraid of a Sandman suit and payout for libel/slander? If the source was an eeeeevil domestic terrorist say his name.

I’m certain there are violent asshats on both sides of the aisle. I just have ZERO faith in folks who have fir years done nothing mire than blatantly lie.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Spot on. It definitely started as a joke back during the Obama administration if I recall correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    From the paper this morning - regardless of what you believe the Boog Bois are - the media has them branded.
    I have a "Boogaloo" morale patch from when it was a gun forum inside joke. I wouldn't wear it now. It'd probably be pretty safe out here in Bufu, Illinois. Anywhere else would be bad optics in the remote chance something happened and I perchance was there.

Site Supporter
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-boogalo...nt-prosecutors

Justice Department charges 2 with plotting to support Hamas, shoot cops in Minnesota
    The men say they are members of a far-right group called the Boogaloo Bois

Two American citizens with ties to a far-right extremist group have been charged with trying to support Hamas, a Palestinian terrorist group, and plotting violent attacks in Minnesota.

Michael Robert Solomon, 30 and Benjamin Ryan Teeter, 22, were taken into custody Thursday night in Minneapolis, the Justice Department said.

Prosecutors say the men are members of a group called the Boogaloo Bois, a faction of a subgroup known as the Boojahideen. They were allegedly conspiring with Hamas to sow discord amid racial justice protests in Minnesota by shooting cops, blowing up a courthouse and killing politicians.

The defendants allegedly built firearm suppressors that they believed they sold to Hamas and would be used overseas to attack Israeli and U.S. forces. They also offered to fight as “mercenaries” for the group to earn cash for new member recruitment and to buy land for a Boogaloo training compound, prosecutors said.

Solomon and Teeter met with an FBI informant acting as a member of Hamas and expressed that the terrorist group's mission aligned with their own anti-government views, according to John Demers, head of the Justice Department's National Security Division.

Authorities said the men hoped to execute a number of violent plans targeting law enforcement and government agencies during the protests following the death of George Floyd -- an unarmed Black man who died in police custody after an officer kneeled on his neck for over eight minutes.

According to an affidavit, Teeter and Solomon came up with a plot to blow up a county courthouse in northern Minnesota to “make a statement," but then delayed that plan. Solomon later said: “I want to murder a bunch of U.S. politicians. That’s the statement I want to make.”

When the informant asked him to explain, Solomon said he would “build a gallows ... in front of the Congress building in D.C. and just start hanging politicians left and right.”

Teeter said he can shoot from a distance, adding, “You can't stop threats that you can't see,″ the affidavit said.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-boogalo...nt-prosecutors

Justice Department charges 2 with plotting to support Hamas, shoot cops in Minnesota
    The men say they are members of a far-right group called the Boogaloo Bois
    This shit is hard to wrap your head around. When asked about my political leanings, I've always quipped that I'm, "Just a little further Right than Genghis Khan." Granted there are odd-ball outliers in any group of people left or right, but hearing of folks that would ally themselves with Islamic terrorists to "shoot cops, blow up a courthouse and kill politicians" as a "far right" group just twists my noodle. That shit doesn't scan, when applied to the normal tenants of conservativism e.g. attempting to be somewhat self-reliant, behaving in public in a reasonable and lawful manner, striving to be fiscally prudent and treating people with respect unless their behavior won't allow that. I suppose it just serves to illustrate that you can't allow yourself to be pigeonholed.

Strange days.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    This shit is hard to wrap your head around. When asked about my political leanings, I've always quipped that I'm, "Just a little further Right than Genghis Khan." Granted there are odd-ball outliers in any group of people left or right, but hearing of folks that would ally themselves with Islamic terrorists to "shoot cops, blow up a courthouse and kill politicians" as a "far right" group just twists my noodle. That shit doesn't scan, when applied to the normal tenants of conservativism e.g. attempting to be somewhat self-reliant, behaving in public in a reasonable and lawful manner, striving to be fiscally prudent and treating people with respect unless their behavior won't allow that. I suppose it just serves to illustrate that you can't allow yourself to be pigeonholed.

Strange days.
    In the recent past we’ve seen white nationalist extremists reach out to ISIS. In fact the incident that originally brought Atomwaffen to prominence in that world involved an Atomwaffen member who killed his two Atomwaffen roommates for making fun of him for converting to Islam.

One thing the mainstream media gets wrong about the Boogaloo is they are generally not racists but if the U.S Govt is their enemy .... the enemy of my enemy is my friend isn’t a new concept.

According to an affidavit, Teeter and Solomon came up with a plot to blow up a county courthouse in northern Minnesota to “make a statement," but then delayed that plan. Solomon later said: “I want to murder a bunch of U.S. politicians. That’s the statement I want to make.”

When the informant asked him to explain, Solomon said he would “build a gallows ... in front of the Congress building in D.C. and just start hanging politicians left and right.”

I'm sorry, is this a credible threat?

Teeter said he can shoot from a distance, adding, “You can't stop threats that you can't see,″ the affidavit said.

That FLIR guy, Jody(?) ought to be worried.

I'm generally not one of those guys, but I'm thinking that there is a good chance that the major plotter in this group may have been the informant.

Dan, I was thinking they were a couple of dumbasses talking out of their nether parts. Doesn't mean they can't be dangerous dumbasses, but certainly of questionable mental acuity.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post

Strange days.
    I think the problem comes with trying to label violent extremism on a ideological spectrum when, at their core, violence itself is the desired ends rather than an ideological victory. Let me explain.

At the center of every “movement” is a militant core who use violence to further their ends. The next layer are the people who do not perpetuate the violence themselves, but are more than happy to lend money and aid to those who do. These are the people will jackoff to violent images on the internet at midnight in their parent’s basement. They also form the core of many movements - religious, political, etc. Interestingly, they seem to hold more loyalty to the permission to commit random acts of violence than to any core social belief system. They are guys like OBL who will align themselves with the US to fight the communists, and then against the US to fight infidels. Their only intellectual consistency in their alliances is the permission to commit violence. They are alway in a state of war, no matter what.

The outer layers of this onion are the true believers. They are the ideological extremists who hold belief systems that make it hard to function as part of an ordered society. However, they don’t suffer from a compulsion to watch people suffer or die, and they often have attachments to society (family, jobs, etc.) that keeps them toeing some form of an ordered line. They are the university employees with BLM signs in their front yard or people who call conservatives “cucks” for not supporting Trump during the 2016 Primary. The irony of this group is that very few have the necessary skills to survive in their own ideology if perfectly executed.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

“I want to murder a bunch of U.S. politicians.”

I wonder how many people on both political sides have had similar thoughts in the last 6 months.

Edit: Just to clarify - I didn't mean myself. I don't want to end up on a dox or watch list...
    Last edited by DC_P; 09-06-2020 at 09:24 AM.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    “I want to murder a bunch of U.S. politicians.”

I wonder how many people on both political sides have had similar thoughts in the last 6 months.

Edit: Just to clarify - I didn't mean myself. I don't want to end up on a dox or watch list...
    We have perhaps the worst political class in our nation's history. It's starting to attract wider notice.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List