Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Boogaloo Movement

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://foxsanantonio.com/news/yami-...4OKPiqi1nJ9beY

DEA makes arrest in Texas of alleged 'Boogaloo Boys'
    I think we need to change the name to The BoogieMan Boys. Deepstate gonna deepstate

Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    I think we need to change the name to The BoogieMan Boys. Deepstate gonna deepstate
    Name:  Firefly dismay.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  9.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Read the thread - all of this has been addressed. In particular look at the reference to “Horseshoe” theory and how extremists from opposite ends of the spectrum have more in common with each other than with people in the center.

The biggest flaw in the article is that they refer to them as a “group.” Neither the Boogaloo boys nor antifa are a “group” both are movements or ideologies made up of individuals and small autonomous groups with shared ideology. As mentioned up thread people need to stop thinking about pyramid organizations and start thinking leaderless resistance.

Until you shed the “old thinking” of groups with card-carrying membership you will not understand what is happening. You can’t be a card carrying member of Antifa or the Boogaloo like they were the Wu-Tang clan.

As for the ideology neither the Boogaloo adherents nor antifa have a single ideology or any type of “ Bible” or manifesto.

Antifa are Anarcho-communists and believe in Accelerationism to destroy the existing social order and impose their ideology on society. Beyond that there are a range of left wing issues and beliefs and causes they support.

The Boogaloo adherents are anti Government / Anti Authority extremists, i.e. libertarian extremists or right wing anarchists who believe in accelerationism to destroy the existing social order and impose their ideology on society. Essentially kill all the feds and cops (red coats) and their “boot licker” supporters so there can be cocaine, machine guns and hookers for all. That may sound stupid and juvenile but it’s no stupider than the idea of communism working with real people.

Beyond that the Boogaloo adherents support a range of ideologies, some are racists, but most are not. Some are right wing and oppose antifa but many do not etc. the range or “arc” ideologies is IS part of the ideology.

As for your references to The Order and the Aryan Republican Army - Boogaloo adherents have killed two LEOs and seriously injured two more in CA and killed another LEO in Texarkana TX in the past few months. Just because you haven’t been paying attention or the media hasn’t accurately reported on it doesn’t mean they aren’t doing anything.
    I read the thread. If your equating the danger posed by these two extremist “ideologies” I have no reason to call you a liar. I suppose both sides are dangerous but from my armchair vantage point, one end of the shoe seems to be far, far ahead as a threat to society. But hey, the authorities have done such a great job predicting and curbing the current mass political violence that who am I to judge?

Whether they are a true domestic terror “org” or not is irrelevant to the press. They have conveniently found a boogie man that they can use to fan the flames of hatred and division just a bit more. When all this is said and done, the evidence could point to booger eaters being a direct offshoot of ANTIFA and not a soul will report it. It’s the nature of the media today.

There are definitely violent asshats on both sides of the coin, but don’t for 1 second expect them to be represented equally in the media. ANTIFA = peaceful protestors that need to be left alone and how dare you label them as domestic terrorists. Oh snap we now found the booger eaters and you haven’t labeled them as domestic terrorists. You’re obviously a NAZI sympathizer. Which is the story that is going to be coming as the elections get closer. Till then EVERY opposing view point will be attributed to this domestic terror threat. If you’ve spent any time outside of this country or understand how useful idiots through history were moved you will see the pattern of nudging.

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    I read the thread. If your equating the danger posed by these two extremist “ideologies” I have no reason to call you a liar. I suppose both sides are dangerous but from my armchair vantage point, one end of the shoe seems to be far, far ahead as a threat to society. But hey, the authorities have done such a great job predicting and curbing the current mass political violence that who am I to judge?
    That seems unnecessary to me.

I had no issues with your questioning the reality, authenticity or danger posed by the subject at hand. But that just seemed out of character. I'll admit I'm projecting that image based upon prior posts.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    But hey, the authorities have done such a great job predicting and curbing the current mass political violence that who am I to judge?
    Locally I'd say we've had some definite failures and some definite successes. Of course, when the intelligence community succeeds nothing happens and nothing happening is seldom trumpeted. We stopped a "CHAZ" before it started, for example (and by "we" I mean my department, I had zero involvement) but that won't be in the media for many reasons, not least of which is that nobody cares when they can pay attention to what did happen vs what could have happened.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    That seems unnecessary to me.

I had no issues with your questioning the reality, authenticity or danger posed by the subject at hand. But that just seemed out of character. I'll admit I'm projecting that image based upon prior posts.
    I’m not sure I’m understanding what your saying? I questioned the official media/government narrative and said I feel that I can no longer just trust the official narrative of things. Did I offend you somehow? Because I don’t see how that attacks you or anyone else posting here?

I’m not sure I’m understanding what your saying? I questioned the official media/government narrative and said I feel that I can no longer just trust the official narrative of things. Did I offend you somehow? Because I don’t see how that attacks you or anyone else posting here?
    Never mind. I probably read into it unnecessarily.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I didn't take it as an attack in the slightest and didn't respond with that in mind. Just my rather introspective take on how intel has done locally.

*edit*

I see you are now quoting a different post then mine. Was that supposed to not be for me, then?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I didn't take it as an attack in the slightest and didn't respond with that in mind. Just my rather introspective take on how intel has done locally.

*edit*

I see you are now quoting a different post then mine. Was that supposed to not be for me, then?
    I was responding to Blues, but he already clarified. No worries.

User Tag List