Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Boogaloo Movement

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post

Edit: @Paul Blackburn - that's an FOUO document and really shouldn't be posted on a public forum. I don't know where you got that, but you should remove those pics.
    Good catch, @JRB. I've reported and requested removal.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Edit: @Paul Blackburn - that's an FOUO document and really shouldn't be posted on a public forum. I don't know where you got that, but you should remove those pics.
    I’m not trying to be snide, but it’s widely available via a Google search.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Some of the ones I ran into committed murder with hatchets. Guess we run in different circles.
    Guess, so, they weren't really a thing in Arizona, except for the party thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    (I know FOUO is not unclassified, but this still applies.) What's the purpose of a security clearance? It keeps you from talking about what you just saw on television -- Special Access Program Security Manager (Technical Sergeant, USAF), Nellis AFB, NV, 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    (I know FOUO is not unclassified, but this still applies.) What's the purpose of a security clearance? It keeps you from talking about what you just saw on television -- Special Access Program Security Manager (Technical Sergeant, USAF), Nellis AFB, NV, 2002.
    Yes, I've got and have had a clearance for a while.
    #RESIST

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Just because some guys need something and there isn't an OPORD in place to provide it doesn't mean they won't get it. The term 'Drug deal' to refer to an off-the-books sort of arrangement originated in the Army, as best I can tell. If I'm being honest, that's a solid 20-25% of how shit *actually* gets done.
    My paternal grandfather, a USMC WWII and Korean War veteran, got busted from E-5 when he was caught facilitating an end run around official supply channels in various motorpools.

I'm sure it's still a saying, but I learned there's only one thief in the Army. The rest of us are just trying to get our shit back...
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I'm not trying to be a goody-two-shoes, but if I let that shit slide without calling it out, I'm party to allowing it and that is something I frankly will NOT abide.
    Please pardon me if that feels like an over-reaction.

Site Supporter
    https://foxsanantonio.com/news/yami-...4OKPiqi1nJ9beY

DEA makes arrest in Texas of alleged 'Boogaloo Boys'

SAN ANTONIO — The DEA says the “Boogaloo Boys” is a growing extremist group aiming to overthrow the government. As you’re about to see on this week’s “On The Frontlines with the DEA” the group has criminal ties to Texas.

Federal agencies including the DEA are now working together to stop groups like the Boogaloo Boys which they say hijack peaceful protests across the country. Just within the last couple of days, two men believed to be a part of the “Boogaloo” movement were charged with the murder of two law enforcement officers in Oakland, California, during a George Floyd protest.
    Closer to home, the movement recently took a hit after the DEA arrested a bodybuilder, Phillip Russell Archibald, in the Austin area with alleged ties to the group.

“June 8, the DEA Austin office that falls under my purview arrested an individual by the name of Archibald in a steroid trafficking case in which he was distributing steroids in central Texas in the Austin area and further north up in Lancaster, Texas where he resides,” said Sorianello.

Archibald allegedly used his social media accounts to advocate vigilante “guerrilla warfare” against the national guardsmen patrolling Black Lives Matter protests.

“We coordinated our efforts with the FBI in his arrest but he was arrested at that time on the trafficking the steroids by the DEA,” said Sorianello.

According to prosecutors, agents searched Archibald’s residence, where they found steroids and multiple firearms. While some experts on extremists say the Boogaloo movement is still evolving, its philosophy varies depending on geography and the underlying belief of individual members or those they follow on social platforms. The Department of Justice says it found evidence against Archibald in his recent Facebook posts in which he claimed to be “Hunting Antifa” and threatened to “kill” looters.
    While these followers all want a second civil war to reset American society, experts say, their desired new society varies — some want to embrace racism, others want to focus on armed libertarianism.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://foxsanantonio.com/news/yami-...4OKPiqi1nJ9beY

DEA makes arrest in Texas of alleged 'Boogaloo Boys'

I’m confused by the breathless attempts recently by the media to paint this “movement” as an imminent threat to society. This guy was arrested for drug dealing, which was given one sentence and then they wrote an entire article about the “movement” detailing the whole story again?

This was all based on things this guy said on social media? I’ve never had a Facebook or twitter but I understand that it’s very common for people to regularly say incredibly inflammatory things on these platforms, including calls for violence. Did this drug dealer make a direct threat to someone or call for some action illegally? Are charges for some violence or insurrection coming later?

As with all of the recent spate of articles, it attempts to connect this drug dealer with the murderers in CA. Was there some direct connection between this drug dealer and those people? The articles I read about the turds in CA who murdered an FPS officer said that they posted things online in support of BLM and anti cop immediately following the Floyd affair. How does that comport with the beliefs of this “pro-second amendment” extremist Hawaiian shirt group? They love BLM but hate it’s closest ally ANTIFA enough to “hunt” it?

I’ve never seen a manifesto or mission statement of this organization and I’m not even comfortable doing a google search for the “movement” considering the current climate. The article itself states that the “philosophy is still evolving”. So this is some sort of anti-government catch all? WTF is “armed libertarianism”? So the only thing they have in common is “anti government” and “pro second amendment”? I guess supporting an enumerated right is part of the recipe for extremism now? Even writing those two things in the same breath is telling about the author.

If this is a real group and they are a self styled counter to ANTIFA, they are hilariously pathetic. While this online tough talk guy is doing curls and sticking needles in his ass, the skinny fat boys of ANTIFA are burning structures, destroying political and historic symbols, clashing with police, and running armed road blocks.

At 46, I’m old enough to remember when domestic extremist groups were robbing armored cars in the pacific north west. Now THAT was a dangerous and organized group. I have a hard time getting my pantries in a bunch about online tough guys.

Somebody wake me up when the ANTIFA are arrested en masse for the hundreds of violent assaults and other crimes committed on video over the last 8 years. Because so far I’m seeing a few sad looking punk rock girls arrested because they stared into the cameras while lighting fires with hair spray. I’m sure that as we speak, the funders and organizers of ANTIFA are being rounded up.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    I’m confused by the breathless attempts recently by the media to paint this “movement” as an imminent threat to society. This guy was arrested for drug dealing, which was given one sentence and then they wrote an entire article about the “movement” detailing the whole story again?

This was all based on things this guy said on social media? I’ve never had a Facebook or twitter but I understand that it’s very common for people to regularly say incredibly inflammatory things on these platforms, including calls for violence. Did this drug dealer make a direct threat to someone or call for some action illegally? Are charges for some violence or insurrection coming later?

As with all of the recent spate of articles, it attempts to connect this drug dealer with the murderers in CA. Was there some direct connection between this drug dealer and those people? The articles I read about the turds in CA who murdered an FPS officer said that they posted things online in support of BLM and anti cop immediately following the Floyd affair. How does that comport with the beliefs of this “pro-second amendment” extremist Hawaiian shirt group? They love BLM but hate it’s closest ally ANTIFA enough to “hunt” it?

I’ve never seen a manifesto or mission statement of this organization and I’m not even comfortable doing a google search for the “movement” considering the current climate. The article itself states that the “philosophy is still evolving”. So this is some sort of anti-government catch all? WTF is “armed libertarianism”? So the only thing they have in common is “anti government” and “pro second amendment”? I guess supporting an enumerated right is part of the recipe for extremism now? Even writing those two things in the same breath is telling about the author.

If this is a real group and they are a self styled counter to ANTIFA, they are hilariously pathetic. While this online tough talk guy is doing curls and sticking needles in his ass, the skinny fat boys of ANTIFA are burning structures, destroying political and historic symbols, clashing with police, and running armed road blocks.

At 46, I’m old enough to remember when domestic extremist groups were robbing armored cars in the pacific north west. Now THAT was a dangerous and organized group. I have a hard time getting my pantries in a bunch about online tough guys.

Somebody wake me up when the ANTIFA are arrested en masse for the hundreds of violent assaults and other crimes committed on video over the last 8 years. Because so far I’m seeing a few sad looking punk rock girls arrested because they stared into the cameras while lighting fires with hair spray. I’m sure that as we speak, the funders and organizers of ANTIFA are being rounded up.
    Read the thread - all of this has been addressed. In particular look at the reference to “Horseshoe” theory and how extremists from opposite ends of the spectrum have more in common with each other than with people in the center.

Many of the boogaloo adherents have cross over with militias, sovereign citizens and InCels.

The biggest flaw in the article is that they refer to them as a “group.” Neither the Boogaloo boys nor antifa are a “group” both are movements or ideologies made up of individuals and small autonomous groups with shared ideology. As mentioned up thread people need to stop thinking about pyramid organizations and start thinking leaderless resistance.

Until you shed the “old thinking” of groups with card-carrying membership you will not understand what is happening. You can’t be a card carrying member of Antifa or the Boogaloo like they were the Wu-Tang clan.

As for the ideology neither the Boogaloo adherents nor antifa have a single ideology or any type of “ Bible” or manifesto.

Antifa are Anarcho-communists and believe in Accelerationism to destroy the existing social order and impose their ideology on society. Beyond that there are a range of left wing issues and beliefs and causes they support.

The Boogaloo adherents are anti Government / Anti Authority extremists, i.e. libertarian extremists or right wing anarchists who believe in accelerationism to destroy the existing social order and impose their ideology on society. Essentially kill all the feds and cops (red coats) and their “boot licker” supporters so there can be cocaine, machine guns and hookers for all. That may sound stupid and juvenile but it’s no stupider than the idea of communism working with real people.

Beyond that the Boogaloo adherents support a range of ideologies, some are racists, but most are not. Some are right wing and oppose antifa but many do not etc. the range or “arc” ideologies is IS part of the ideology.

As for your references to The Order and the Aryan Republican Army - Boogaloo adherents have killed two LEOs and seriously injured two more in CA and killed another LEO in Texarkana TX in the past few months. Just because you haven’t been paying attention or the media hasn’t accurately reported on it doesn’t mean they aren’t doing anything.
    Last edited by HCM; 06-24-2020 at 10:41 AM.

User Tag List