Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 Grips

Beretta 92 Grips

I started selling the VZ LTT G10 grips through my website. Sold out my first shipment in less than a week. Just placed another order and added in the same grips in Dirty Olive (green) and Hyeana Brown (brown) coming on the next shipment. Just a heads up to you 92 fans out there that like the LTT VZ grips. Name:  File Aug 15, 15 43 02.jpg
Views: 3238
Size:  50.3 KB
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I was just looking at the grips on your site the other day. These are the thin grips, right? Black will still be available?

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I started selling the VZ LTT G10 grips through my website. Sold out my first shipment in less than a week. Just placed another order and added in the same grips in Dirty Olive (green) and Hyeana Brown (brown) coming on the next shipment. Just a heads up to you 92 fans out there that like the LTT VZ grips. Name:  File Aug 15, 15 43 02.jpg
Views: 3238
Size:  50.3 KB
    Wish the hyena brown had been an option when I ordered my first two set, lol. It's okay though, I've got more than two Berettas, so I'll be ordering more of these anyway. Any chance you could get VZ to throw in their o-rings with the grips?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I like the black/gray material Hogue uses.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Any offerings for a 92 SBC?
    Participation does not equal Proficiency
    - Mike Pannone

I probably will just use what comes on the pistols I buy. The Langdon M9 comes with these, and I believe when the LT92 comes out it will have these as well. But if it came with them in dark gray... that'd be badass.

Either way options are awesome. A lot of folks seem to really like the dirty olive and brown colors.

-Cory

Site Supporter
    *sigh* I'll probably need yet again, another Beretta 92.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just got my black ones. These are it for me, absolute perfection. I will certainly be ordering a green set for the brig tac when available

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    I probably will just use what comes on the pistols I buy. The Langdon M9 comes with these, and I believe when the LT92 comes out it will have these as well. But if it came with them in dark gray... that'd be badass.

Either way options are awesome. A lot of folks seem to really like the dirty olive and brown colors.

-Cory
    Ditto on wanting grey!
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Thank you Mr Langdon, these are very nice.

Grey would be neat for a future color here as well.

User Tag List