Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: P-Fondler tool (approved by LL)

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Personally, I would have replaced the Rappelling Ring with a bottle opener.

Have I mentioned that grinding down a Fubar can really suck?

I ordered 2, they arrived today.
    This one is mine.
    Name:  IMG_1026.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  61.1 KB

The second one? Only PF Site Supporters know
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Just a quick update on progress... I've made 4 of them so far and am on the 5th right now.
    Things like replacing the entire shower in my bedroom, rainy weekends, and this weekend's hurricane prep, have slowed me down but I'm still gradually making progress.
    I'm trying to build up a Roland Special and this is how I'm paying for it so I'm just as motivated to get these done as you guys are to receive them... Thanks for your patience.

Okay guys, one last update post:

My original list of people who signed up for these was 12 total. Everyone has now received theirs except 2 people who have backed out. However, I still had the materials purchased so I made the last 2 anyway. I'm now posting them here for anyone interested... First 2 takers get them.
    I have zero plans to make any more of these at this time so here's your last chance. Perhaps in the future I'll make more but my spare time is very limited and making these things causes my tennis elbow to flare up.
    $250 shipped, PP F&F, (can also do Apple Pay) US50, USPS Priority.
    If you want it painted I can do gray, brown, OD, or sand... Just let me know.
    Thanks everyone, and especially to those who already bought one. Special thanks to @SouthNarc for encouraging me to make these, and to @LittleLebowski for allowing me to post them here for sale.

User Tag List