Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I renewed my financial support for P-F

Why I renewed my financial support for P-F

Guns are and have been a hobby I've enjoyed my entire adult life. In that time, I've always felt the hobby/passion was a great way to connect with strangers and transcend surface level differences; much as a love of baseball or football, etc. used to be.

I am glad to have a place where (even in these emotive times) we can enjoy our hobby, share our differing life perspectives (and here in General Discussion: political viewpoints), but know for the most part, that we try to treat each other with a respect that encourages us to come back and.....like me, eventually participate.

So, in these strange times, a few bucks to some guys who give me a place to hangout, get informed, share and be entertained seems like the right choice for me.

Thanks, LL et. al.

Best,

Hieronymous

Thank you, I mean it.
    #RESIST

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Considering that I've spent hundreds of dollars to watch Favorite Sports Team lose for a couple hours, $25 for a year of PF is heck of a bargain.

I need to quit freeloading and renew mine. I’ll do it this Friday (payday).

I only come here for the memes.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

i just found out about refunding (ironically, from a mod...I thought they were shit, but, maybe not?)

I'd like to know more...

(I kid, I kid. Don't refund me, bro.)

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Thanks amigo, glad you feel that way.

The advice I've gotten. The guidance on "good" purchases to make and bad ones to avoid (though I still want to buy a new Colt Python with a 6" barrel for no rational reason) and the friendships developed over the years certainly are more than worth the $25 dollars a year. Supporting PF is also the right thing to do.
    Real guns have hammers.

Site Supporter
    Now you can find someone whose opinions you value, and gift them a membership. I will be doing so in 15 days....

pat

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Thank you, I mean it.

This thread is good reminder.

LL, I will buy five 1 year memberships for the members of your choosing. Just let me know when and where to send the $125. I can PayPal it, BitCoin it, whatever.

User Tag List