Thread: June Update

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar

June Update

Just added a left handed P365. This is a touch over XL length, working with a 365+comp or the XL.

Also added a CNC optic cut for the M&P line, as well as a 5" M&P now. The 5" is compatible with the 4.25" full size and the 5", we kept the slide width the same.

The G48Longboi is also here. It's almost G34 length, allowing a G48 and any comp, since that's what folks are doing. I thought it was dumb for a while, but I'll be damned if it doesn't carry very well.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Thanks Tom, looks like interesting additions.

I sent you an email on a related question.

rich

Thank you for 5” M&p aiwb

To the overall theme - all kydex should be G34 or m&p5” lengths. Imo

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    Just added a left handed P365. This is a touch over XL length, working with a 365+comp or the XL.

Also added a CNC optic cut for the M&P line, as well as a 5" M&P now. The 5" is compatible with the 4.25" full size and the 5", we kept the slide width the same.

The G48Longboi is also here. It's almost G34 length, allowing a G48 and any comp, since that's what folks are doing. I thought it was dumb for a while, but I'll be damned if it doesn't carry very well.
    Also, the website is at this link, since Tom is comically bad at actually marketing. Also, he has Rhodesian pattern face masks, and a P320 OWB holster also fits a bunch of weird shit like my S&W 4566.

Oh yeah, and when you check out, make sure to use code "ratfink" to save 10% off

Today June 15 I received my two neck gaiters ordered April 18, total cost $43.72. They have an interesting pattern and seem to be well made, but are way too tight for use as any type of mask or face covering. So my experience with this product: not cheap, not fast, not particularly good.

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    Today June 15 I received my two neck gaiters ordered April 18, total cost $43.72. They have an interesting pattern and seem to be well made, but are way too tight for use as any type of mask or face covering. So my experience with this product: not cheap, not fast, not particularly good.
    Unfortunately we can't control international shipping, it's part of why we've been hesitant to make it an option for customers without some form of contact prior.

We can certainly get ya squared away though, otherwise. Shoot an email to info@darkstargear.com with measurements on the gaiters, we can run a refund and potentially follow up with the manufacturer on the sizing.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Also added: Shipping to Canada. It's been a minor struggle to find a way to make it work as we want, but ultimately the volume to the North isn't so overwhelming, so we just checked a few boxes and got it working. The only catch is the shipping, it's for a flat rate box or padded envelope. It's the current market price from USPS and you'll have tracking from the shop to your door. We can still work around and do onesie twosie stuff at a letter type rate, product dependent, but most of the time the few bucks saved isn't worth the lack of tracking.

Also, always open to suggestions on how to lower the costs and/or make things easier to ship to Canada, so feel free to chime in.

Lastly, we've in the past helped forum members by receiving items for them in the US and combining shipments. This still remains, but please email prior.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List