Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Olight announces their SF Scout competitor today

Sighs. Looks like PF is costing me some more money in the next few days. #modsareshit
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Sighs. Looks like PF is costing me some more money in the next few days. #modsareshit
    I just want to point out that while I am the self-appointed Junior Vice President of Enabling.

The Senior VPs of Enabling are @SouthNarc and @GJM - and the President of Enabling is @LittleLebowski

Which is to say...”I didn’t do it!” (This time)

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    ... Junior Vice President of Enabling. ..The Senior VPs of Enabling are ..SouthNarc...GJM...the President of Enabling is LittleLebowski... (This time)
    As if such officers mattered...this place is a giant foaming sea of unencumbered enablers of every sort and every stripe...$25 site supporter cost my ass....being here on any regular basis costs us weak minded and easily influenced fools many thousand$....

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    being here on any regular basis costs us weak minded and easily influenced fools many thousand$....
    Hey man! I don't like statements of truth being hurled in my direction as if they were insults!

Confirmed that Olight is working on IR stuff!
    #RESIST

Is the mount on the light reversible? For example can you put the light on the right side of a gun, with the unlocking knob pointing upwards?

EDIT: can the light be used with CR123 batteries? (Obviously the output would be significantly lower.)
    Last edited by That Guy; 06-21-2020 at 08:26 AM. Reason: forgot to ask my second question.

9 Hours and 45 minutes left.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    @BehindBlueI's has that light, he posted a mini review somewhere.
    I have one as well, and I like it a great deal. Very cost effective. I have been carrying and playing with it on my nightly walks. I like the throw, the amount of spill is good, and the color/hue/temperature/Kelvins of the light is nice.

I also bought a pair of them big 'ol rechargeable batteries with it, which I can now use in the new light I'm buying this evening. Which is nice.

I am debating buying two bundles. An FDE setup would be nice for the 6.6 Creedmor hunting build I am working on. Having a light on an antelope hunting rifle could prove problematic. But I do like the idea of snapping it on there for dispatching feral pigs.

And if the IR setup uses the same mounts (hint hint) then it would be a great investment for hog hunters.

There is also the Mega Pack Bundle - Which isn't listed in the sale link LL posted above -

https://www.olightstore.com/mega-pack-double.html

Contents:

MEGA PACK: Odin+ Perun Mini + S2R Baton II PU+ i5T GR + Headband/Patch for Perun Mini to clip to.

I don't know what color the Odin will be in this package. It appears the Perun Mini will be black, the Baton II will be Desert Tan, and the i5T will be Gunmetal Grey.

User Tag List