Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Olight announces their SF Scout competitor today

Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Got a shipping notification and USPS priority tracking info last night.
    ^06/2020^

Update: Light is TU, appears to be some sort of chip/circuit failure. End cap switch, pressure pad, batt(s), charging cable, other cabling, mount all still GTG. Just shy of three years on a well used carbine.

Anyone else?
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I feel like surefire has been putting out worse products than the competition for a while now. This does nothing to change my mind.
    Surefire is riding on their name and the fact that they are American made. To be fair the American made carries a lot of weight in the military, law enforcement and gun community. Even those among us that don't have problems buying products from China would certainly prefer to buy American if there was an actual competitive product in terms of features.

However their reputation and being American made can't carry them forever. I would hope they know this and it would lead them to some more innovation but then they release products like this and it makes me think they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    ^06/2020^ Update: Light is TU, appears to be some sort of chip/circuit failure. End cap switch, pressure pad, batt(s), charging cable, other cabling, mount all still GTG. Just shy of three years on a well used carbine. Anyone else?
    Update, light went home and replacement is in hand. No BS, fast handling of the warranty, light on tech info. Speculation that most likely cause was proximity to the muzzle brake beat the bezel to death.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

User Tag List