Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: Atlanta is getting sporty

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    What is the relevance of the Chinese balloon to Antifa members from other countries meddling in U.S. domestic issues ?

The Chinese aren’t the only ones who hate America.
    Oh, dear.

It was a joke. (expressed in the form of an ''excuse'' as to why no Chinese were apprehended amongst the ''not-so-mostly-peaceful'' protesters at the Atlanta public safety training center)
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

How many were wearing Che Guverra t-shirts they bought from Hot Topic?
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Media outlets are calling police liars after the state autopsy was released (e.g. https://reason.com/2023/04/20/police...shot-57-times/ ).

The report said: "Gunpowder residue is not seen on the hands. A GSR kit is performed." which the media is taking to mean there was no gunpowder residue found on his hands. I wonder why they didn't include the results of the GSR kit in the report?

GBI previously matched a bullet from an officer's leg to Teran's pistol, but I wouldn't expect that to stop a new wave of riots this weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Media outlets are calling police liars after the state autopsy was released (e.g. https://reason.com/2023/04/20/police...shot-57-times/ ).

The report said: "Gunpowder residue is not seen on the hands. A GSR kit is performed." which the media is taking to mean there was no gunpowder residue found on his hands. I wonder why they didn't include the results of the GSR kit in the report?

GBI previously matched a bullet from an officer's leg to Teran's pistol, but I wouldn't expect that to stop a new wave of riots this weekend...
    People are operating on tribalism and emotion these days. Facts that support their tribe are true, fact that don't support their tribe are discarded.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Moar riot = more views/clicks

Follow the money works, as does follow the ideology.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    People are operating on tribalism and emotion these days. Facts that support their tribe are true, fact that don't support their tribe are discarded.
    The local "news"(propaganda) won't even mention that the douche bag shot a police officer. You can read an entire article about how the police shot this poor protestor 20 times, and then the last sentence or two will mention "the police allege the protestor fired a shot first but our investigators haven't been able to confirm" or some bullshit.

ETA:
    Example of what passes as news:
    https://www.11alive.com/article/news...9-4ee8a82e3694
    Last edited by littlejerry; 04-20-2023 at 08:43 PM.

User Tag List