Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta is getting sporty

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Syrup Actual View Post
    Did you check areadenialweapons.com?

okay, I'm done
    Shomer-Tec used to send me a paper catalog back when they were selling APCs for $35k. Their caltrops cost $150 for a 40 pack, which is probably why mom didn't let me buy the APC- those caltrops were never going to be economical for domestic political dissidents. Luckily, China has noticed this market imbalance and stepped in to correct it. "To get rich is glorious!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Seriously. I live in one of the safest, most highly educated, small cities in America. I don’t go to places like Atlanta, Portland, NYC, Baltimore, Chicago, or Seattle. Hell, I don’t even go back to my hometown of Richmond anymore since my parents live 3 blocks from the Lee Monument. It’s not worth the risk. So, if Antifa becomes sufficiently empowered to attack occupied vehicles in my neighborhood, it means that Master-Blaster runs Thunderdome and there are no rules. I will respond accordingly.
    Unfortunately, I can't avoid trips to Seattle due to a family member's medical care needs but I can take certain precautions in the event an angry violent mob tries to make an example of us. I'd rather not have to go to such lengths, but sometimes you're Reginald Denny and the other team doesn't give you a say in the matter.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TDA View Post
    Shomer-Tec used to send me a paper catalog back when they were selling APCs for $35k. Their caltrops cost $150 for a 40 pack, which is probably why mom didn't let me buy the APC- those caltrops were never going to be economical for domestic political dissidents. Luckily, China has noticed this market imbalance and stepped in to correct it. "To get rich is glorious!"
    Interesting. My research process into where they might be purchased was more...organic.

Name:  Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 16.39.57.jpg
Views: 1226
Size:  54.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 16.41.29.jpg
Views: 1244
Size:  57.7 KB
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Good news, Mayor Bottoms has identified the reason for increased gun violence in Atlanta: open carry.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xO8Lh-r3UGo

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Good news, Mayor Bottoms has identified the reason for increased gun violence in Atlanta: open carry.
    Brilliant! Bottoms up!

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Yep, as in thugs openly carrying weapons arou d the Wendy's and randomly shooting into cars.

Oh... you meant the tactical Timmy's at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Syrup Actual View Post
    Interesting. My research process into where they might be purchased was more...organic.

Name:  Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 16.39.57.jpg
Views: 1226
Size:  54.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 16.41.29.jpg
Views: 1244
Size:  57.7 KB
    Super disappointed with that website, although it did leave me with a number of questions I won’t be openly asking on the information superhighway.

“Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Charges against both officers have been dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Charges against both officers have been dismissed.
    Hooray!
    Just in time for last minute back-to-school rioting.
    What's the weather looking like this weekend?

User Tag List