Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta is getting sporty

"activation of 1,000 National Guard troops to “protect state property and patrol our streets"

I wish our Oregon governor would do that, but she is a complete pussy.

Unfortunately, I predict that the national response to the increase in violence following the anti-police movement will be draconian gun control.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    "activation of 1,000 National Guard troops to “protect state property and patrol our streets"

Unfortunately, I predict that the national response to the increase in violence following the anti-police movement will be draconian gun control.
    I call it an armed insurrection. Blues calls it the American Taliban. Whatever one wants to call it, fewer police and more gun control isn't going to keep a lid on it. Nat'l guard is the only answer. They have the mandate.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

To be enforced by whom? The same folks who want to abolish the 2nd Amendment want to defund or abolish law enforcement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That I fear will be the reaction of soccer Mom’s and Dad’s in the well off suburbs...

One could hope they could see the reality of self defense, but probably won’t. More armed private security behind their gated communities will be their security blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    To be enforced by whom? The same folks who want to abolish the 2nd Amendment want to defund or abolish law enforcement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Feds. We'll probably get a cool new agency, named Pre-Crime, or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S View Post
    Feds. We'll probably get a cool new agency, named Pre-Crime, or something like that.
    As long as it's not Minority Report with Tom Cruise leading it, i'm ok. (not really. no more alphabet agencies; we're out of letters.)
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S View Post
    This. If you think there isn’t a pre written 2k page bill ready to go to solve this problem created by lack of government leadership with more government bureaucracy and limits on the law abiding you slept through history class once too often.

I’m wondering where all the protesting, rioting and activism is for Secoriea Turner...
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    There are a lot of remarkably, astoundingly, moronically, ignorant AF people waking up to the fact that humanity has some real animals amongst its population.

Mayor Bottoms is clearly one of them.

Jam up cops and ruin their life for enforcing the law and daring to have and show concern over public safety. Then turn around and start back pedaling in the face of the anarchy she so gleefully unleashed.

Politicians and "leaders" like this are reprehensibly ignorant to the point of being a danger to any attempt at maintaining even a veneer of civility.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    I’m wondering where all the protesting, rioting and activism is for Secoriea Turner...
    Bringing up black on black violence is (apparently) racist.

The agenda and narrative only encompass "blue" or "white" on black violence. In other words, events with much lower statistical incidence which only require pointing the finger elsewhere.
    Last edited by blues; 07-07-2020 at 08:43 AM. Reason: clarification
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List