Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta is getting sporty

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I’m surprised the ambo was there. It didn’t look secure to me at all.
    Seriously, there’s no way the cops could investigate that crime scene at that point, right?
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    I had an old Army buddy call me today - my Company Commander when I was a 2LT - he is visiting on a business trip and was staying near airport. Wanted to meet for dinner. I love you Battle Buddy but not tonight - no way I am driving across Atlanta tonight and meeting near the airport. METT-T, restrictive ROE, no armored vehicles or PSD available.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I had an old Army buddy call me today - my Company Commander when I was a 2LT - he is visiting on a business trip and was staying near airport. Wanted to meet for dinner. I love you Battle Buddy but not tonight - no way I am driving across Atlanta tonight and meeting near the airport. METT-T, restrictive ROE, no armored vehicles or PSD available.
    ‘Near the Airport’? Bwahahahaha. Not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Seriously, there’s no way the cops could investigate that crime scene at that point, right?
    Oh hell no. Load the victim up and let’s go. I’m surprised they even went in. It’s sad when one of the bystanders protects you more then your partners
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I think you got your "soaps" commingled. "Like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives".

But yeah...
    I believe the key is, if you comingle it right, you can disguise the source of your material from the authorities: you know... soap laundering...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I agree with the protestors.

White folks should just stay away from these areas.

Let’s see how that plays out long term.

The interesting thing is that we can’t seem to “win” anymore. If we send only black cops, EMTs, teachers, doctors, nurses etc to these areas (ignoring the current social unrest) then we are creating segregation and being racist, etc. despite the fact that many studies show that being “served” by people of your own race actually yields the best results. Patients of all races reportedly recover faster when their medical professionals are of the same race. Students learn better when their teacher is of their own race (again, regardless of race). Watching all of these protest videos the black folks seem to do much better with black cops (although even some black cops have gotten shit, I’m aware).
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Armed folks are apparently setting up on University Avenue.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atl...KWQUAUSYZIZ6M/
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Yeah.

I got turned around one night coming back from a business trip when I lived in Midtown. I picked up my car from the parking garage at ATL, and somehow I got onto the Langford Parkway heading West through East Point to 285. I don't think I would like to do that at the moment.

Interesting times in Hotlanta.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post

Channel 2′s Michael Seiden has learned several of the protesters in the group live in the neighborhood and believe police have abandoned them.
    I wonder why. Everyone was screaming "community policing" and "police & public partnership" until it was time for the community/public to do something besides bitch about how the police did their jobs. You got what you wanted. Enjoy it.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post

From the news story:

"Police are patrolling the area, from a distance"

User Tag List