Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta is getting sporty

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    From the news story:

"Police are patrolling the area, from a distance"
    AKA not patrolling the area.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    AKA not patrolling the area.
    Never Mind. (edited because captain obvious is obvious.)
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

The suspect accused of burning down the Wendy’s where Brooks died, Natalie White, has been arrested and charged with first degree arson. There was a protest outside the jail last night demanding her release.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    The suspect accused of burning down the Wendy’s where Brooks died, Natalie White, has been arrested and charged with first degree arson. There was a protest outside the jail last night demanding her release.
    The level of dumbfuckery by these brain dead mfers across the country is something to behold. Hopefully their allowance will run out before they have to reap the consequences of what they have sown. But frankly, I've reached the point, (okay, I'm well past the point), where I think cracking some eggs will have a cathartic effect and soothe the nation.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Deleted.........
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I think those days are long gone. Those protesters in ATL are armed. What I saw on that video is a gross misdemeanor in this state (5K or 364 inside). It's gone way past cracking heads.

I believe what we have here is armed insurrection. https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...-insurrection/
    Then the state must put it down. These folks do not represent "we the people" but "we the few".
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Then the state must put it down. These folks do not represent "we the people" but "we the few".
    I think it will be eventually. Personally I don't think most understand what we're seeing here but it soon will become apparent.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    We are going to be in a quandary. There are armed “citizens” around the burned Wendy’s with long weapons - shotguns and rifles. Local TV stationed interviewed and armed local with shotgun cited Second Amendment rights and noted that police were not protecting so they have to protect themselves. Will be interesting if the narrative of the brave protestors claiming 2A rights is viewed by media in a positive light?

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    We are going to be in a quandary. There are armed “citizens” around the burned Wendy’s with long weapons - shotguns and rifles. Local TV stationed interviewed and armed local with shotgun cited Second Amendment rights and noted that police were not protecting so they have to protect themselves. Will be interesting if the narrative of the brave protestors claiming 2A rights is viewed by media in a positive light?
    I am not so sure about that, ranger, but I do agree that a quandary might be in the works.

I find these 'citizens' ' appeal to a protection afforded them under the rule of law—specifically, the Second Amendment—to be especially dubious given that they have suspended the rule of law by their actions by driving out the police, threatening the police and others, and enggaging in wholesale criminal activity like rioting, looting, arson, aggravated assault, and vandalism. If there is a quandary to be involved in, I suspect that it might be theirs.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Site Supporter
    I've got my popcorn ready for the video of the inevitable educational beat down.
    Motherfuckers pointing long guns and declaring they own parts of town is begging for some education.

I'm surprised there haven't been any militia-types, posses or rooftop resistance anywhere yet.

That Lansing video still has my blood pressure up.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List