Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta is getting sporty

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Sure, if the pipes hadn't frozen already.
    See, and my mind didn't make it past thinking how bad it hurts to get hit with a cut off length of it. Ha.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Student

Public Safety Training Center future site attacks continue

https://timcast.com/news/atlanta-pol...nned-cop-city/
    The Atlanta Police have arrested 23 people for domestic terrorism after what the department says was a “coordinated attack on construction equipment and police officers” at the future site of the Atlanta Public Safety Training Center on Sunday.

Sounds like it's time to send in the NG.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    "The Atlanta Police have arrested 23 people for domestic terrorism after what the department says was a “coordinated attack on construction equipment and police officers” at the future site of the Atlanta Public Safety Training Center on Sunday."
    That's seems like a decent response. I'd rather the number be much higher, and include people who facilitated or otherwise participated. Stark contrast with the virtual lack of arrests during 9+ months of domestic terrorism by BLM/Antifa in Portland and other cities.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    Only 2 of 23 were Georgia residents. At least two were foreigners from Canada and France respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Only 2 of 23 were Georgia residents. At least two were foreigners from Canada and France respectively.
    One was a lawyer for the SPLC:
    https://www.ajc.com/news/crime/splc-...PVKIYT2CR67SA/

A "legal observer"

Once again, we have the Trustfund Babies playing Radical Chic games.

One does hope that they get more than the traditional Participation Trophy Mugshot and light slap on the wrist for this.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Well, in their defense, the Chinese have been extremely busy with that balloon program.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Did they get good pics?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Well, in their defense, the Chinese have been extremely busy with that balloon program.
    What is the relevance of the Chinese balloon to Antifa members from other countries meddling in U.S. domestic issues ?

The Chinese aren’t the only ones who hate America.

User Tag List