Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oops. OAL too long

Site Supporter
    Reseat them in 550

The Lee APP, has it's own thread here, would be perfect for this. I had about 2000 9mm 124gr coated bullets that I had loaded on a 3 stage progressive. I don't like to seat and crimp together and used the APP to crimp them all in a few minutes. I think you could probably get the same results re-seating your cartridges.

I keep finding tasks for which the APP is useful. Very handy tool.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Single stage press is a really good idea. I actually have a spare seating die. I’m not sure it’s recommended to run a single cartridge thru the Dillon for several hundred rounds.
    Go for it. I’ve done it before in my 550. I take out the retaining pin on the shell plate and place all the loaded rounds in my bullet tray. Then I just run them for station 3 to 4 to reseat them.

Site Supporter
    Was in the same place before. I just pulled the other dies and ran everything through only the seating/ crimp die with the only change being dialing the seating stem a little deeper. It’ll be fine.

^^^^What he said.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List