Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Portland autonomous zone?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Sending in the liberal social workers might be kinda funny too
    I look forward to their successes. Of course, they'll be wearing cameras so we can see how it's done, right? Cop work has suffered from extreme mission creep for way too long.

deleted...i have my western states anarchy map upside down.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Lol, 5 minutes before clicking this thread, I ordered ANOTHER case of .223.

Waiting for Denver to move in for the hat trick...

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Seattle, Portland, and San Fran may soon make Chicago look a bastion of law and order.
    Quote Originally Posted by codisimo View Post
    Not funny.
    Waiting for Baltimore to pop off. It's funny.

All I gotta say is if any of these douchnozzles screw up the NHL playoffs, there's gonna be hell to pay.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    All I gotta say is if any of these douchnozzles screw up the NHL playoffs, there's gonna be hell to pay.
    Agreed! Now that the Cap's have shown their cards, as a team who are capable of not knowing they are in the playoffs, and can actually win in spite of proximity to the cup, I'm having none of this!

Real Life "Assault on Precinct 13" Occurred Last Night in Portland.

This occurred at PPB's north precinct,some distance from downtown which is where the riots usually occur. Using paintball guns to obscure riot shields and mortars on the precinct. One of these days somebody is going to get hurt. Crazy days.

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – Police said several people were arrested overnight after protesters committed crimes in northeast Portland that revolved around the bureau's North Precinct.

Just before 3:30 a.m. Friday, the Portland Police Bureau tweeted that protesters had lit fires at the PPB North Precinct, located at 449 Northeast Emerson Street, as well as surrounding structures.

Police said multiple businesses in the area had been vandalized and looted.

About half an hour later, police said that protesters had dispersed, and officers were assessing damage. According to police, there were “non life-threatening injuries related to this incident.”

The public was asked to avoid the area from Northeast Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Northeast Ainsworth to Northeast Alberta.

https://www.kptv.com/news/officers-u...bb4e69da9.html
    Last edited by Nightvisionary; 06-26-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Site Supporter
    I live about a quarter mile from that particular precinct and was woken up by my wife at about 3:00 AM. It was obvious something was going on, but we weren't sure what. I double checked the locks and went back to sleep.

They were still cleaning up fire debris and overturned dumpsters from the intersection of MLK and Killingsworth when I left for work this morning. Hopefully we're not in for more of the same tonight.

Site Supporter
    Lighting a knowingly occupied structure on fire is not a protest. Its arson and attempted murder. They didn't stage a sit-in in the lobby they tried to burn it to the ground. They need embassy security at the precincts.

Last night the Portland police in one precinct were nearly overrun.
    https://www.koin.com/news/protests/p...e-rally-vigil/

Protesters in Portland reportedly looted businesses and set one side of Portland Police Bureau’s North Precinct on fire early Friday morning, after a night of demonstrations turned destructive.

According to police, the north side of the North Precinct was set ablaze around 2:15 a.m. In response, officers used CS gas, a type of tear gas, to disperse the crowd — a few canisters of which were thrown back at police by some protesters. Earlier in the night, demonstrators reportedly attempted to create an autonomous zone outside the precinct before an unlawful assembly was declared.

At one point in the early morning, protesters and officers physically clashed as police tried to move them from the area. Some protesters shot paintballs at the officers’ face shields, rendering them unable to see. Police say crowd control munitions were used at this time.
    #RESIST

User Tag List