Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Where you goin?
    AZ, TX or one of the other southern states that isn't Florida. The company my wife works for has locations all over the country and she will transfer with the same salary and benefit package that she gets here. I already work from home so it would be no change to my income either.

Our criteria is warm winters, low cost of living, less liberals, and transferable machine guns. Well that last one is my criteria but you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    AZ, TX or one of the other southern states that isn't Florida. The company my wife works for has locations all over the country and she will transfer with the same salary and benefit package that she gets here. I already work from home so it would be no change to my income either.

Our criteria is warm winters, low cost of living, less liberals, and transferable machine guns. Well that last one is my criteria but you get the idea.
    As a Texan, let me welcome you, but if you wish to avoid liberals, don't go to Austin. I just had to move away after 30+ years.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TexasSiegfried View Post
    As a Texan, let me welcome you, but if you wish to avoid liberals, don't go to Austin. I just had to move away after 30+ years.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    There are many TX locations for her to choose from and we're likely gonna pick the most rural locale.

I already have 2 cowboy hats.

I had a friend that just moved to TX. She had relatives there and couldn't afford to live in Kirkland after her husband died. I have a sister and brother in San Angelo but don't know anything about the area. My wife's family is here so I'm here for the duration. I actually like the cooler weather. Lived in TX and AZ long enough to know what I like. When it hits 70 I'm miserable.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    There are many TX locations for her to choose from and we're likely gonna pick the most rural locale.

I already have 2 cowboy hats.
    Stay west of I-35. The humidity is lower that way, and the geography is better. It's the Texas you think of, unless you think of a mosquito-infested swamp where mold is everywhere all the time.

I grew up in the PNW, so I know what it's like. And I know what it's like in Houston. You won't like being in the humid parts. I actually like desert, and dry heat.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Filed under.... "Stuff you can't make up."
    Life imitates Idiocracy.

"First, however, there was the difficult challenge of gaining his trust."

Seattle council overrides mayors veto for cuts in SPD. 100 officers, 32 being patrol, to be cut.

https://mynorthwest.com/2177090/seat...override-vote/
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Seattle council overrides mayors veto for cuts in SPD. 100 officers, 32 being patrol, to be cut.

Hopefully, the rest will have a light bulb go off in their heads and walk away before the buses they are getting tossed under get upgraded to freight trains.

When Jenny Durkan looks like the smarter one in the room......you know you’re in trouble

Over 180,000 people signed an online petition to stop the defunding of the police.

The idiotic city council ignores it.

What a bunch of morons as they “reimagine” policing.

User Tag List