Page 74 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    Looks like CHOP militia light up a vehicle at a road block. One dead, one wounded.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rticle-8471219
    Where were the social workers and de-escalation? Oh, the hypocrisy...

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Frustrated by indecision on the part of Mayor Durkan, Boeing made an unprecedented move. Broadcasting "hold my beer" they launched B-29 bombers and took matters into their own hands, bringing about an endgame with the CHOP.

Name:  curtis-lemay-approves-this-message.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  27.7 KB
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

At this point, I think mayor Jenny, and the rest of the city council can forget about getting re-elected.. If they’re serious about shutting CHOP down, then it’s time to quit supporting them. No porta potties, food delivery’s, electricity,water, gas, shut down cell towers in the area, or jam cell phone signals.. Give them about a week, if they still refuse to leave, then, it’s time to take the gloves off, and take the area back by force.. When they start shooting, shoot back.. But at some point, this shit has to stop, time for the kiddies to get a spanking..

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    At this point, I think mayor Jenny, and the rest of the city council can forget about getting re-elected.. If they’re serious about shutting CHOP down, then it’s time to quit supporting them. No porta potties, food delivery’s, electricity,water, gas, shut down cell towers in the area, or jam cell phone signals.. Give them about a week, if they still refuse to leave, then, it’s time to take the gloves off, and take the area back by force.. When they start shooting, shoot back.. But at some point, this shit has to stop, time for the kiddies to get a spanking..
    I think they have about a week. Most people at the city add a few vacation days to their holidays to max their time away. I'm thinking they're going to light up the Chopians next week. The city has said their coming so it won't be long now.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Genuine question, are there any Adults left in Seattle? What a shit show.

https://mynorthwest.com/1989057/seat...tigate-sawant/

"Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan issued a letter Tuesday calling on city councilmembers to open an investigation into Kshama Sawant, and possibly expel her from the dais.

Durkan points to what she labels “disorderly or otherwise contemptuous behavior” from Councilmember Sawant. In the letter directly addressed to Council President Lorena Gonzalez, she cites a handful of specific incidents."
    Supposedly the mayor and family are on a list of folks who’ve records the threats due to her previous job and have had their address kept secret. This councilwoman doxxed her and her family.

Maybe they will turn on each other and Seattle can have a cat fight at the next council meeting.

Have zero sympathy for the adult who lie with dogs getting fleas, but I believe she has kids.

I didn’t read, but did Mayor Defund the Police call the police to help keep her house safe??

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Supposedly the mayor and family are on a list of folks who’ve records the threats due to her previous job and have had their address kept secret. This councilwoman doxxed her and her family.

Maybe they will turn on each other and Seattle can have a cat fight at the next council meeting.

Have zero sympathy for the adult who lie with dogs getting fleas, but I believe she has kids.

I didn’t read, but did Mayor Defund the Police call the police to help keep her house safe??
    Not sure that the mayor can defund the police. That's up to the city council. Seattle has a budget shortfall so police budget will be cut regardless. Mayor says 20% and will probably bill that as a concession to Chopian demands. I don't think they're in any position to negotiate unless they take hostages.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...cleared-346800

SEATTLE — Seattle police converged on the city’s “occupied” protest zone early Wednesday after Mayor Jenny Durkan issued an executive order for protesters to vacate the area.
    Pictures on CNN, 14 so far arrested.
    Last edited by Glenn E. Meyer; 07-01-2020 at 08:56 AM.

They need to clean up that area chop chop.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    They need to clean up that area chop chop.
    Hope they make the cut.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Pfft. Real CHOP hasn’t been tried.

User Tag List