Page 53 of 90 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-p...rime-near-chop

If the portrayal is accurate, the store owner had a robber/arsonist detained and the police only looked on from a distance, saw no smoke, and left. Which, apparently, isn't the same as a "cop free zone".

I'm sure the business owners are all very supportive of giving away free stuff. Keeps their free stuff from being set fire.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by idahojess View Post
    Washington (thanks to I-1639) also requires anyone in possession of a "semi-automatic assault rifle" to be over 21, fill out a special form to be kept by the state, have a training certificate and pass an at-least ten day waiting period if the local LE organization has the staff to do it.

I'm sure all the politicians who endorsed that initiative are eager to enforce it here.
    Don't forget you sign a medical release to give up your HIPAA rights to purchase ANY semi-auto rifle or pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-p...rime-near-chop

If the portrayal is accurate, the store owner had a robber/arsonist detained and the police only looked on from a distance, saw no smoke, and left. Which, apparently, isn't the same as a "cop free zone".

I'm sure the business owners are all very supportive of giving away free stuff. Keeps their free stuff from being set fire.
    Owner was on a local radio talk show yesterday. It was sad.

I'm sure the police have been ordered to stand down (hopefully the actual US citizens sue the shit out of Seattle) but also who would want to investigate that mess?

Seattle is a shit hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Owner was on a local radio talk show yesterday. It was sad.

I'm sure the police have been ordered to stand down (hopefully the actual US citizens sue the shit out of Seattle) but also who would want to investigate that mess?

Seattle is a shit hole.
    Local governments get sued by everyone every day. Even their own employees sue them. I had a coworker who sued the agency we worked for because an outside door slammed on his hand.

One thing to remember here. The payouts on these "settlements" come from the tax payer. The only money the city has is tax money. So the reality of your statement is you hope the tax payers of Seattle sue themselves. And when the tax payers sue themselves their taxes just go up. The city administrators and the attorneys get paid no matter what and every dollar you spend in Seattle like restaurants and sporting events pays for those lawsuits. The city (tax payers) own 70% of Century Link field.
    Last edited by Borderland; 06-17-2020 at 09:58 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    How else are you going to get reward points?
    I once told a guy on here I used my like points aka PF dollars to buy stuff at the PF store. TJ was not amused and shut that shit down right now. 😂
    Last edited by UNK; 06-17-2020 at 11:08 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Local governments get sued by everyone every day. Even their own employees sue them. I had a coworker who sued the agency we worked for because an outside door slammed on his hand.

One thing to remember here. The payouts on these "settlements" come from the tax payer. The only money the city has is tax money. So the reality of your statement is you hope the tax payers of Seattle sue themselves. And when the tax payers sue themselves their taxes just go up. The city administrators and the attorneys get paid no matter what and every dollar you spend in Seattle like restaurants and sporting events pays for those lawsuits. The city (tax payers) own 70% of Century Link field.

I am well aware of where gov money comes from. I am a small business owner. The dumb f*** who slams his hands in the door and gets a payout is an economics issue or a lawyer issue.

The guy who has been paying taxes and can't get the city to respond should be remedied.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    I am well aware of where gov money comes from. I am a small business owner. The dumb f*** who slams his hands in the door and gets a payout is an economics issue or a lawyer issue.

The guy who has been paying taxes and can't get the city to respond should be remedied.
    For someone that doesn't live in Seattle you seem to be very agitated over this situation in CHOP.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

For someone that doesn't live in Seattle you seem to be very agitated over this situation in CHOP.
    I think you're being a bit harsh and CHOPping him off at the knees unnecessarily...

...Clearly you failed to realize what NAVIN stands for:

Never Actually Visited Its Neighborhood
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Where would they get Dishkas in WA?
    The Canadians have been running them down for years through "Operation Slow and Polite."

Mostly across the Blaine area.

I get where you're coming from and don't disagree with the point, but in (unsolicited, obviously) defense, what's going on in the CHOP is representative of a variety of trends, issues, hopes and fears playing out at national and local levels. It seems understandable to debate a broad swath of topical things through this lens.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

User Tag List