Page 36 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    That’s kind of misleading if you watch the video. It’s more of a “challenge” like you would hear at a church sermon or self-help convention at the local Hamptons convention room. It wasn’t presented as a “required” tax. Now he does say do it as a jesture to prove you’ll be willing to give up money or power in the fight for equality for blacks.

Frankly the twitter sources on both sides are pretty much all fucking garbage from what I’ve seen, If I can’t find an actual video that I can confirm is from said event I ignore it, this includes still images and any “headlines”.
    So much this. I thought COVID coverage was bad, splitting bent narratives down party lines and their respective media enablers and various mis-and-disinformation troll farmers. The Seattle dumbfuckery and its coverage so far is like a distillation of that distillation.

And it's getting tiresome to have to run down and vet shit-sourcing getting posted. There are a lot of gun forums where I expect derpy guilelessness or worse in choice of information streams, but this shouldn't be one of them.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Moar from the Twitter Feed. $10 to be paid from every white person to every black person.
    If you’re multi-racial, can you bump it to $15 and just buy yourself a Manhattan at Radiator Whiskey in Pike’s and call it good?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    So much this. I thought COVID coverage was bad, splitting bent narratives down party lines and their respective media enablers and various mis-and-disinformation troll farmers. The Seattle dumbfuckery and its coverage so far is like a distillation of that distillation.

And it's getting tiresome to have to run down and vet shit-sourcing getting posted. There are a lot of gun forums where I expect derpy guilelessness or worse in choice of information streams, but this shouldn't be one of them.
    See how much better and more enlightened these people are?

When I was in high school and somebody came up on you and said "Lemme hold a quarter", it really wasn't intended as a suggestion or a loan. It was pay or prepare to deal with the consequences.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Thought this was interesting. I didn't know King County Metro was used to transport Police (Groups) to demonstrations or protests, but apparently that's not going to continue:

"Effective immediately, Metro will no longer provide buses to law enforcement traveling to demonstrations or protests. Our core mission is to serve the public. This decision reflects that mission."

https://mobile.twitter.com/kcmetrobu...53267238940673

Moar from the Twitter Feed. $10 to be paid from every white person to every black person.

I’m not smart enough to imbed the tweet, but here’s the screen grab.

Attachment 55791
    I saw that. Every white person hold up your hand and give a black person $10. Sounds like a tax on white people. Maybe the mayor can roll with that. Tax the white people in Seattle and give the proceeds to the black people. Why didn't the mayor think of that? I think that will work.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Thought this was interesting. I didn't know King County Metro was used to transport Police (Groups) to demonstrations or protests, but apparently that's not going to continue:

"Effective immediately, Metro will no longer provide buses to law enforcement traveling to demonstrations or protests. Our core mission is to serve the public. This decision reflects that mission."

https://mobile.twitter.com/kcmetrobu...53267238940673
    That's just progressively awesome, or awesomely progressive, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    Do you trust the many, many videos posted by folks in the Lawless Zone?
    Are you saying that the videos should prove what is going on in the zone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    If you’re multi-racial, can you bump it to $15 and just buy yourself a Manhattan at Radiator Whiskey in Pike’s and call it good?
    Here you are comrade; you can donate any amount you like, the size of the donation will enhance your Social Posturing Score by a like amount...the more money, the more your Social Posturing Score will go up. I mean, you have a nice Social Posturing Score now, it would be a shame if something happened to it...So, Pay up.

https://streamlabs.com/capitolhillaz/tip

Rock the CHAZ-Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Is there no smoking section in the CHAZ-Bar?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Is there no smoking section in the CHAZ-Bar?
    Dunno... but if @Baldanders had ponied up the gas money, I might be headed over right now to find out.

User Tag List