Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    The best part about that video is that the BLM are upset that the commies used them and then co-opted their movement

It’s sort of like a “Ghost of Christmas Future” view of the post Biden victory
    It's also frighteningly similar to the Mexican revolution, which didn't turn out well for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Actually a couple friends.
    I didn't know you thought so fondly of me. I'm touched.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Yes, but it will run on windows so take your chances.
    A chance to revenge-fuck Windows? Tell me more.

While I don't see this as an imminent existential threat, I think it will normalize crap like this and 10 years from now we're going to wish we stopped it when we had the chance. I don't know how other than the "siege" methods, and it seems that unless the Fed gov gets involved, muni and state don't have the stomach for it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    Ok, well I guess I have to accept a secondhand anonymous report as a definitive truth, and buy this is anarchy.

I going to repeat my offer earlier to a poster who claimed he "had a cousin right outside" the zone.

1) I dox myself to you. Everything but SSN. We can set up Skype or something to establish who I am.

2.) I promise on my life to not reveal your source, and if I do, you can make my life pretty difficult with my
    info. Plus I quit the forum forever.

2) I wire/send $100 to your source.

3) I get 10 minutes to chat with your source.

4) Everything checks out, I write a 1000 word essay of public apology for my arrogance and post it here.

Not that you have any responsibility to prove shit to me. Just an offer.
    That earlier poster was me. I'll give him a call after work today and extend your offer.

Ok, well I guess I have to accept a secondhand anonymous report as a definitive truth, and buy this is anarchy.
    You don't have to accept anything. I don't care about you, one bit. She's someone who worked with my Wife for several years before moving to Seattle. I had no idea she even ran a coffee shop until I read the FB messages between the two of them. Every day since this has started, they've given free snacks and coffee away and every day they've asked for money.

I going to repeat my offer earlier to a poster who claimed he "had a cousin right outside" the zone.

1) I dox myself to you. Everything but SSN. We can set up Skype or something to establish who I am.

2.) I promise on my life to not reveal your source, and if I do, you can make my life pretty difficult with my
    info. Plus I quit the forum forever.
    I'm not interested in learning or knowing anything about you on a personal level. Nothing. Not a thing.

2) I wire/send $100 to your source.
    She doesn't need your $100.

3) I get 10 minutes to chat with your source.
    Why would she be even remotely interested in talking to you? You're a literal nobody to her. If I were to link her to PF and she saw the absolute stupid shit you start threads about she'd laugh.

4) Everything checks out, I write a 1000 word essay of public apology for my arrogance and post it here.

Not that you have any responsibility to prove shit to me. Just an offer.
    Why in the fuck would I be interested in reading anything 1000 words long from you? I don't give a shit about you, in the least. Carry on with your Alex Jones Sandy Hook denial routine.

I'm not sure why you find it hard to believe that a PF member has a cousin just outside the zone. Seattle is a big place. There's something wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Part of me says unless minor children are being endangered, or people are being physically held hostage, just let it be.
    Part of me says this is one foot on the slippery slope, you can't just claim territory like this.

But either way, Seattle owns this.
    They need to manage it.

As it stands now, NO Federal solution should be allowed.

Unless it's @TGS and his coworkers, fast roping out of black helicopters, everyone wearing Plague Doctor masks and leather trench coats. Now that would be cool.
    The only motivation I have to promote in the organization is to see that this is integrated as a mission essential task in our training.

(Only the tactical team is trained on fast roping, and the rest of us would probably trip on our trench coats and make it 50 yards before passing out from the breathing restriction on the plague mask).
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

I think I'm going to call this my "Canadian Girlfriend " offer.
    You're wasting your time. You won't get any takers. The new city slogan is "you can have it your way". Let us know when you want the po-lice back and we'll see if we can find someone who wants that assignment. No guarantees.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S View Post
    I'll add $100, so $200 total.
    Just wanted to add, I'm not trying to stir anything up. I just think we have very little clue what's happening there. I see wildly divergent accounts on the internet, and mostly either anonymous or completely online with obvious biases. Given what we've seen so far about information in the Corona Age, and what respected members of the forum have said about Intel on outside parties interfering in the narrative wars, I think the anonymous and semi-anonymous accounts need to be treated as suspect. I'm curious as hell, and the only people I have even close to the area are too busy/don't care enough to head over to satisfy me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Where is the sergeant-at-arms for gods sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S View Post
    Just wanted to add, I'm not trying to stir anything up. I just think we have very little clue what's happening there. I see wildly divergent accounts on the internet, and mostly either anonymous or completely online with obvious biases. Given what we've seen so far about information in the Corona Age, and what respected members of the forum have said about Intel on outside parties interfering in the narrative wars, I think the anonymous and semi-anonymous accounts need to be treated as suspect. I'm curious as hell, and the only people I have even close to the area are too busy/don't care enough to head over to satisfy me.
    Don't try to cloak yourself. I see your agenda. You just want to throw gas on the fire.

If Casual Friday says he has a source inside the area that said they were being shaken down for money then I'll believe him. Haven't known him to push any false agenda or try to lead anyone false. I am sure the actual person does not want to be "unmasked" for fear of who knows who is trolling the net and would throw them to the wolves in a heart beat.

User Tag List