Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Seattle and WA state doesn't seem to have a problem with an endless march to restrict the purchase of firearms by otherwise law abiding citizens. CPL holders know what I'm talking about so no need to get into that. Now I'm curious why they aren't concerned that the radical left are basically having a party at the expense of the property owners/tax payers and turning away from the obvious problem that many of those radical leftist may indeed be in violation of both state and federal firearms laws. They won't know until the police actually checks the ID of some of those people who continue to march with firearms in the CHAZ. If I walked down 1st Ave with an AR you can bet the SPD would ask me for some ID so they can see if I have any felony convictions. That part just makes sense. The part where they refuse to establish enough order to uphold state and federal firearms laws doesn't make any sense, to me anyway.
    Armed radical leftist street thugs fit the plan, at least for now. Armed Americans do not fit the plan. That is why you and I can't do it. It really is that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1274337412181823489

Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever should be their new motto.
    Talk about falling into the "white savior" complex.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Just heard something about the FBI getting involved in CHAZ. I can't remember the specifics but it had something to do with a federal code violation, possibly with felons possessing firearms. Apparently the city isn't going to try and enforce any state or federal code regarding prohibited people and firearms.

Might be another Ruby Ridge or Waco in the making. CHAZ security can use the protesters as human shields, literally dying for their new country.
    Given the track record for the FBI of late, when it comes to political shit shows, someone in the Admin needs to fire all those even contemplating this kind of asshattery.

Document the crap out of future cases for federal violations, but let those retards stew in their own crap. This is purely a local issue. If the locals don’t have the desire to clean house, they can live in a filthy one. Eventually, this thing will fizzle out or the locals will decide enough us enough. When that happens, folks need to be picked up quietly on federal charges and taken to court. These folks won’t our last any federal statute of limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Talk about falling into the "white savior" complex.
    This is how they see themselves

They probably have no clue that they "Take up the White Man’s burden".
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    This is how they see themselves

They probably have no clue that they "Take up the White Man’s burden".
    No doubt. Internet reference win for the day my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Given the track record for the FBI of late, when it comes to political shit shows, someone in the Admin needs to fire all those even contemplating this kind of asshattery.

Document the crap out of future cases for federal violations, but let those retards stew in their own crap. This is purely a local issue. If the locals don’t have the desire to clean house, they can live in a filthy one. Eventually, this thing will fizzle out or the locals will decide enough us enough. When that happens, folks need to be picked up quietly on federal charges and taken to court. These folks won’t our last any federal statute of limitations.
    The last thing this situation, or the country needs is for the feds to get involved. It will end badly, because the feds have a pretty grand track record of fucking this kind of thing up and it will only provide those involved with further ammunition for their dystopian fantasy. Just leave it alone and let the snake eat itself. Are there good people suffering in Seattle? I'm sure there are, but it's their community too and they're reaping what they've sown. Eventually the bill comes due and you have to pay.

Yes, history teaches things like autonomous zones must be crushed quickly or national chaos ensues.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidni.../#738beee82e57

Christiania, mentioned in the article, has been around for the better part of four decades after the seizure of an ex-military base, looks llke Covid has it on hiatus.

Back to CHAD: Of course, if this is part of the vast left-wing conspiracy, a crushing show of force on the part of the authorities is the planned end game, right?
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

It'd be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    Yes, history teaches things like autonomous zones must be crushed quickly or national chaos ensues.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidni.../#738beee82e57

Christiania, mentioned in the article, has been around for the better part of four decades after the seizure of an ex-military base, looks llke Covid has it on hiatus.

Back to CHAD: Of course, if this is part of the vast left-wing conspiracy, a crushing show of force on the part of the authorities is the planned end game, right?
    Christiania seems to be a viable model for where this could go long-term. It's historically been said of certain neighborhoods in Seattle that they have lots of diversity - Swedes and Norwegians both live there and get along just fine. So there's some cultural disposition to allow it. Get the violence under control and intensify the artist activity, and Seattle government could likely justify to itself just leaving it as a "no rules" hippie mecca and pretend the cost of providing trash service was made up for by the resulting tourism. Like a permanent, massive hybrid of Venice Beach and EMP. 24/7/365 drum circles...
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I now understand who these people are...

My wife explained CHAD to me this morning, these people are nothing more or less than the knights who say "Ni" and their most reasonable demands are similarly sensible and as well thought out....

User Tag List