Page 72 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone

Site Supporter
    Let me try a new phrase. You guys need to quit playing with yourselves and examine your privilege. Progressive sounding, right?

Site Supporter
    They need to go escape from New York and build fences around this zone. Nobody in. One way out. I would prefer the army going house to house to clear it out but that would get bloody fast

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Let me try a new phrase. You guys need to quit playing with yourselves and examine your privilege. Progressive sounding, right?
    Someone needs to come up with a test so we know how to score how much privilege a person actually has. I would feel a lot better about it. Maybe Glenn could put something together.

If the test were accepted by the new regime we could base taxes, rent, wages, college acceptance/tuition, loans and a multitude of other things and I could take my place in the new social order.
    Last edited by Borderland; 06-30-2020 at 09:24 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Someone needs to come up with a test so we know how to score how much privilege a person actually has. I would feel a lot better about it. Maybe Glenn could put something together.
    Okay...here we go:

Are you white? If your answer is yes, you are privileged. Do not proceed to the next question. Your test is complete.

Please submit your test results to AOC, via the DNC. Thank you for your participation.

No trophy will be forthcoming. (However, any awards you presently own will be happily destroyed and burned upon discovery.)

/sarcasm?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Okay...here we go:

Are you white? If your answer is yes, you are privileged. Do not proceed to the next question. Your test is complete.

Please submit your test results to AOC, via the DNC. Thank you for your participation.

No trophy will be forthcoming. (However, any awards you presently own will be happily destroyed and burned upon discovery.)

/sarcasm?
    Anyone with a previous LE back ground would automatically be excluded from any input. That's like asking an AF general if we should use laser guided missiles.

Your privilege score should look something like your credit score only reversed. The more privilege you have the lower your score. A really low score would indicate that you have used your previous unscored privilege to take advantage of the system and you will be shunned on social media.

AOC would'nt have a high score. She now makes 174K a year and can afford to pay her rent and buy a new pair of shoes. She probably buys $10 lattes on her way to work.
    Last edited by Borderland; 06-30-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    AOC would'nt have a high score. She now makes 174K a year and can afford to pay her rent and buy a new pair of shoes. She probably buys $10 lattes on her way to work.
    She's Latina, and therefore oppressed. And she probably expenses the lattes.

Looks like CHOP militia light up a vehicle at a road block. One dead, one wounded.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rticle-8471219

Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    Looks like CHOP militia light up a vehicle at a road block. One dead, one wounded.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rticle-8471219
    Oh the irony. CHOP border patrol kills poor black kids trying to join their commune to become productive members there if. Please tell me the shooters were white. Are they going to have riots within CHOP against their own police? WTF are they going to loot and burn??

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ircle-her-home

"A group of protesters marched to the home of Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan on Sunday afternoon, upset that she pledged to dismantle the police-free "Capitol Hill Organized Protest," known as CHOP.

Seattle City Councilwoman Kshama Sawant joined a group of dozens of demonstrators gathered at Durkan's home, holding signs, chanting, and demanding she leave the area alone or meet protesters' demands. "

Maybe Mayor Durkan should call the Po--. Oh. Never mind.

Shit is getting real in Seattle.

It looks like the city is moving some barriers today. My guess, property owners law suits are starting to pile up and city attorney sounded the alarm.

https://komonews.com/news/local/sdot...from-chop-zone

User Tag List