Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone

Seattle Autonomous Zone

I figured this particular bit of shenanigans warranted its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Wasn’t sure where this might fit, but here’s what happens with the getting rid of the police shit.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RHGR/stat...14875200245760
    Then this
    Name:  B8650325-1B46-431C-9725-EAA80B3EAC6E.jpg
Views: 3100
Size:  35.9 KB

And this
    Name:  48F3CDA5-2637-4C4F-819F-F44E485476B8.jpg
Views: 3112
Size:  45.8 KB

This too
    Name:  A2982723-F623-4F20-A80A-4F1B1F1F2370.jpeg
Views: 3000
Size:  63.8 KB
    Name:  8ED81931-71DA-41FF-9DBC-5D5112AC194C.jpeg
Views: 2986
Size:  70.0 KB

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Oh wow a bunch of Evergreen grads couldn't manage to keep themselves from starvation for more than 48 hours. I'm shocked. Shocked!

It's the Antifa Fyre Festival!
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Oh wow a bunch of Evergreen grads couldn't manage to keep themselves from starvation for more than 48 hours. I'm shocked. Shocked!
    I’ll have a Coke.
    #RESIST

The far left loves this kind of thing as long as you're not a group of cowboys in Oregon occupying some mostly vacant federal land. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Seattle has the leadership that they voted for and the government they deserve. I can see this ending very badly, it's already went on long enough to be an embarrassment.

Name:  44pvbe.jpg
Views: 2918
Size:  44.8 KB

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...neighbourhoods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    The far left loves this kind of thing as long as you're not a group of cowboys in Oregon occupying some mostly vacant federal land. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Seattle has the leadership that they voted for and the government they deserve. I can see this ending very badly, it's already went on long enough to be an embarrassment.

Name:  44pvbe.jpg
Views: 2918
Size:  44.8 KB
    Oh look at that I just bought another case of .223.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Or, it will just fall apart in a few days when the food and water run out, and the reality that living in one's filth isn't as cool as they thought it would be.
    Maybe for many, but I don’t think we should underestimate the probability that there are hardcore supporters there who have taken and claimed soil. They’ve already put the word out looking for more armed revolutionaries. The city isn’t blockading asfaik so they’re still bringing in supplies.

Don’t think some of these people won’t be happily willing to martyr themselves just to provide images of MOUT operations on us soil against former citizens.

It might not go down like that but there is a real possibility it will.
    Last edited by Caballoflaco; 06-10-2020 at 07:47 PM.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Maybe for many, but I don’t think we should underestimate the probability that there are hardcore supporters there who haveh taken and claimed soil. They’ve already put the word out looking for more armed revolutionaries. The city isn’t blockading asfaik so they’re still bringing in supplies.

Don’t think some of these people won’t be happily willing to martyr themselves just to provide images of MOUT operations on us soil against former citizens.

It might not go down like that but there is a real possibility it will.
    Martyr themselves? Naw mate, that's for someone else. These are mostly stupid kids trying to get in their radical kicks and look cool on Instagram.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I want my Country back.

User Tag List