Page 71 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Not to mention running off public works crews at gunpoint.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/seattle...bN9jBsSQKDkisk

Seattle City Workers Move To Clear Autonomous Zone, Leave After Activist Draws Gun
    From the article

Actually shutting down the CHOP may be difficult to accomplish after the city banned police officers from possessing crowd-control weapons.
    The city leaders and the people who elected these geniuses of governing deserve every death and every slowly expanding square yard of anarcho-communist sanctuary they end up with.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

The City of Seattle can re-authorize use of whatever levels of force they want if enough people get killed up there.

Whether they have the political will to do that is a different issue.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some wrongful-death lawsuits coming out of there, though.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Not to mention running off public works crews at gunpoint.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/seattle...bN9jBsSQKDkisk

Seattle City Workers Move To Clear Autonomous Zone, Leave After Activist Draws Gun
    Holy shit I missed that.

Wow.

So I reckon the die-hard CHAZ protesters are going to end up Occupying the Precinct building from what I hear? I would imagine Seattle being what it is, they are going to let them do that, and probably provide water, sewer, electricity, and free Pizza and Starbucks.

It just boggles the mind.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Holy shit I missed that.

Wow.

So I reckon the die-hard CHAZ protesters are going to end up Occupying the Precinct building from what I hear? I would imagine Seattle being what it is, they are going to let them do that, and probably provide water, sewer, electricity, and free Pizza and Starbucks.

Maybe they just figure at the current homicide rate they'll kill each other off before they get evicted?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

The city should spend a few days trying to not give up the precinct building and city hall. After a few days cave and let them move in. Right after they move in set up barricades around their compound and shut off the water, power and anything else. Then leave the barricades up and let them rot in their own juices.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    The city should spend a few days trying to not give up the precinct building and city hall. After a few days cave and let them move in. Right after they move in set up barricades around their compound and shut off the water, power and anything else. Then leave the barricades up and let them rot in their own juices.
    Nah man this is the same city that provided porta potties, concrete barriers and coloring books on the public dime.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Holy shit I missed that.

Wow.

The local Starbucks is closed. Pizza will be delivery (cold).

Good loader guy could load that prone dude up without scratch.

They just don't have their hearts in it.......yet.
    Last edited by Borderland; 06-29-2020 at 08:12 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

They could do a lot of things (should do a lot of things), but Seattle's leadership seems hell-bent on mismanaging this situation as aggressively as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    They could do a lot of things (should do a lot of things), but Seattle's leadership seems hell-bent on mismanaging this situation as aggressively as possible.
    LOL.. I dont understand their kind of crazy, but I am impressed with their total dedication to it.

LOL.. I dont understand their kind of crazy, but I am impressed with their total dedication to it.
    Actually I think they're waiting for all of Seattle's homeless population to move into CHOP and drive the armed insurgents out. They've heard that there's better food, hot and cold running water and building vacancies. Beats the hell out of living under the freeway in a tent. Homeless lives matter.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List