Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone

Getting back on topic, I sorta want to drive over and check out this autonomous zone for myself, while it’s still there. A bit of history in the making. Not sure I can clear my schedule before they send in the drones, but if this thing remains static through next week, I might go snap some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Rest assured the occupiers will be well fed as Seattle spends $30,000 a year per homeless person we have ample money.

It was referenced earlier but there will be porta potties garbage collection sanitation stations safe injection sites ....shelter and medical tents they're very shortly.

I would love to see the Seattle police officers help the defending of the police department by simply quitting.

Governor inslee in a press conference yesterday when asked about the autonomous zone said he was unaware of it and had heard no credible reports about it.

Our state legislature makes the governor look reasonable and the supreme Court is full of activists social justice types.

we will hear nothing in the media about the overdoses beatings and rapes that have probably already started.

zero sympathy for the people who live there as they're the idiots who voted the people into office were allowing this.

The only way the city gets involved and stops this nonsense is if the occupiers do not separate recyclables and compostables from the garbage (it is a thing here..... They go around the city and look in garbage cans and fine you if you don't separate)
    $30,000?

More like $100,000

Approximately 10,000 homeless in Seattle and King County. Annual budget is $1,000,000,000......yep, that a billion dollars.

But it’s all cronyism and getting people jobs at $100,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Getting back on topic, I sorta want to drive over and check out this autonomous zone for myself, while it’s still there. A bit of history in the making. Not sure I can clear my schedule before they send in the drones, but if this thing remains static through next week, I might go snap some pics.
    Go and ask where the filters and wipers are. And then act all surprised..."Oh, I heard they opened a new AutoZone here."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Is someone suing the city government yet for giving essential services to people who have setup a state in the middle of the city?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Go and ask where the filters and wipers are. And then act all surprised..."Oh, I heard they opened a new AutoZone here."
    Autozone? You, sir, are a riot...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    Some of you guys are steering this thread in the wrong direction.

I'd almost say it's a cow-ordinated effort.
    Moo-ahh culpa.

I should have known better than to open the (barn) door a page or two back. Someone here--though I'll not say moo, er, I mean, who--is kind of a bad influence on me.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    We're considering a trip to Wisconsin and avoiding Chicago adds half an hour to the trip. Which is worth it, IMO, especially now. I'm specifically considering "where are the interstates more likely to be blocked by protesters and/or rioters" and driving my truck to increase the number of "outs" available if we do travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    I think I know the perfect place for the DNC to hold their National Convention.
    Wait... wait... Wisconsin might be able to score @BehindBlueI's and get rid of the DNC Convention?!?

Where do I sign?
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Autozone? You, sir, are a riot...

Don't start up again.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Epic. Like St. Helens volcano. I would go take some pics myself but it's against my constitution to drive into Seattle. I'll drive thru but stopping is out of the question. Sort of like Chicago.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Wait... wait... Wisconsin might be able to score @BehindBlueI's and get rid of the DNC Convention?!?

Where do I sign?
    Do want.

User Tag List