Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please for the love of God can we get Dagga Boy AKA Darryl Bolke on Rogan's Podcast

Please for the love of God can we get Dagga Boy AKA Darryl Bolke on Rogan's Podcast

I like Joe Rogan even though he says a lot of stupid shit. He is a massive influence online and in the culture.

How awesome would it be for Darryl Bolke AKA Dagga Boy to go on Joe's podcast and set him straight on modern policing? I would literally have a party and invite friends over to watch it. I know this will never happen because it's to good to be true, but right now we need articulate cops with a pedigree of experience like Mr. Bolke's out there defending us. There is sooooooooooo much nonsense and misinformation about police circulating right now. A lot of it is even being spouted by generally pro law and order types and that it is sickening.

In the words of Audioslave

"I will pray to the gods and the angels, like a pagan, to anyone who will make this podcast happen"

In all seriousness the disconnect between public perception and the reality of what cops do everyday is staggering. I know its been like that forever. But seeing this happen would motivate me to keep going for a good long while. I am being totally selfish. I apologize.

I thought similar this morning about Ellifritz.

Given the amount of messages Rogan receives, might be easier to go through one of his buddies who reads more M of their mail. Like Jocko Willink or Andy Stumpf. Or Sam Harris. Worth noting that I believe Harris had Scott Reitz on his podcast once.

Even better if someone here knows a friend of his. Any BJJ guys know Bravo, or anyone know guys from Onnit? How about does anyone know Goggins or Willink or any NSW guys to drop a message? Maybe someone has a loose connection to Dakota Meyer?

Has anyone run this past Darryl?

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

I reached out to someone I know in folk music, see if she knew either of the Honey Honey folks, no dice.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post

Okie John
    Good point. Again I apologize for just spouting off personal desires and wishes. Don't know if he would do it or if it would even be possible. I'm just a big fan of his and he explains stuff in a clear professional manner.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post

Okie John
    I was thinking of it more in general terms, to get someone that is well known and respected in the tactical community to get the knowledge out there. While it certainly involves an element of risk for them, it probably also means a huge bump in exposure and income (class enrollment, readership, expert witness gigs).

I’d like to see @Giving Back on there.
    #RESIST

Uncle Pat Rogers would have been awesome on Rogan.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’d like to see @Giving Back on there.
    Don’t know that I’d have much to say...... as the Prophet Paul Simon once wrote: “all I suggest, still the man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest.”

I can call the JKO, but doubt that will be enough to get me a slot on Joe Rogan’s podcast.........
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Giving Back View Post
    Don’t know that I’d have much to say...... as the Prophet Paul Simon once wrote: “all I suggest, still the man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest.”

I can call the JKO, but doubt that will be enough to get me a slot on Joe Rogan’s podcast.........
    I’d say your charity work would be enough, but I’d recommend doing another hunting season to get your ducks in a row and figure out your future goals, because the moment you hit Rogan, GivingBackUSA will explode.
    #RESIST

User Tag List