"Órálé, holmes...we wearin' our masks..."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

another cultural shift, the Marxists don't hide it anymore
    i wonder where she was trained

Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    another cultural shift, the Marxists don't hide it anymore
    i wonder where she was trained

Karl Marx Polytechneecheskii?
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Well.

11 shot, 1 killed in Minneapolis mass shooting

The reporters at Pravda-on-the-Mississippi must not be on speaking terms with each other- the linked article details how police and EMTs showing up at shootings are treated with hostility from crowds, and often are not allowed to do their jobs by "bystanders".

Minneapolis officers responding to shootings met with hostile crowds/571390012/

It's kinda sporty in St Paul, too; mostly carjackings and armed robberies, and they're hitting the wealthier sections.

And yet my neighbors on FB and NextDoor insist that it's all due to white fragility. Some even ascribe dog misbehavior to being the fault of wypepul, now.
    I think far higher a number than 15% of the population operate with an IQ below 85 these days.
    Last edited by Lex Luthier; 06-21-2020 at 01:30 PM.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Well.

The reporters at Pravda-on-the-Mississippi must not be on speaking terms with each other- the linked article details how police and EMTs showing up at shootings are treated with hostility from crowds, and often are not allowed to do their jobs by "bystanders".

It's kinda sporty in St Paul, too; mostly carjackings and armed robberies, and they're hitting the wealthier sections.

And yet my neighbors on FB and NextDoor insist that it's all due to white fragility. Some even ascribe dog misbehavior to being the fault of wypepul, now.
    I think far higher a number than 15% of the population operate with an IQ below 85 these days.
    Damn, dude, they hit a Fluevog shoe store. The humanity. (Yes, I own multiple pairs)

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Damn, dude, they hit a Fluevog shoe store. The humanity. (Yes, I own multiple pairs)
    They just reopened after having their windows broken in and being looted in last month's festivities. I'd bet they break their lease PDQ.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Behind a paywall for me, can you post text?

Thanks!

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    Behind a paywall for me, can you post text?

Thanks!
    Just click off the request to sign in and you can read the articles, or at least I could on Chrome.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Well.

Stay safe.

1 dead and 11 wounded...wow that's a lot of rounds. What's the scuttlebutt on who was doing the shooting and why?

Mayor Jacob Frey said the fresh violence “only compounds our grief” over Floyd’s death.

“The lawlessness serves no purpose and it won’t be tolerated,” he said. “Local residents deserve better.”

Frey called the recent shootings “totally a distraction from the work we need on the structural police reforms we need to do.”

Oh the hypocrisy.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

User Tag List