Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ‘Molotov thrower’ Urooj Rahman blames de Blasio for not holding back NYPD

‘Molotov thrower’ Urooj Rahman blames de Blasio for not holding back NYPD

We've established that a police officer cannot post a non-PC opinion on social media... but lawyers are free to also practise anarchy? Really?

The Brooklyn lawyer accused of tossing a Molotov cocktail into an NYPD vehicle blamed Mayor Bill de Blasio for not holding back cops for their own protection less than an hour before the incident, according to a video interview. “I think this protest is a long time coming,” lawyer Urooj Rahman said near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn around 12:15 a.m. May 30. “This s–t won’t ever stop unless we f–kin’ take it all down. And that’s why the anger is being expressed tonight in this way,” she said.
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/05/moloto...ling-off-nypd/

Liberalism is a disease, de Blasio is a dumbass, and guess what Ms. Rahman, orange is the new black.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

I would like to point out that in the YouTube preview frame, Ms Rahman is clearly making a white supremacist hand signal in the lower right corner.

She must be purified.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I'm not sure why people are surprised a lawyer would do this. Think about what "human rights" and criminal defense attorneys actually do, for example. Do you not suppose that draws a certain idealism and world view?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I'm not sure why people are surprised a lawyer would do this. Think about what "human rights" and criminal defense attorneys actually do, for example. Do you not suppose that draws a certain idealism and world view?
    Careful what you say, bro'. They're watching and waiting to pounce. Anything not approved by the central committee will be grounds for removal or firing squad.

Democracy and justice at work.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Molotov cocktail attack on NYPD: court orders defendants taken back into custody

A pair of lawyers charged with throwing a Molotov cocktail into a New York City police vehicle amid civil unrest last weekend was back in federal custody Friday after a federal court sided with prosecutors in keeping them detained. The ruling from the three-member Second Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals reversed a lower court decision to release Colinford Mattis and Urooj Rahman to home confinement with GPS monitoring pending bail. Friday's court ruling comes after high-level Obama administration intelligence official guaranteed the $250,000 bail set for Rahman. Salmah Rizvi, who served in the Defense Department and State Department during the Obama administration, agreed to secure her bail during a Monday hearing in which prosecutors strongly objected to her release. Federal prosecutors filed an appeal Tuesday with the Second Circuit to overrule the bail decision. Mattis has been furlough from his job since April and has reportedly been suspended without pay.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/molotov-c...k-into-custody

Alleged Molotov cocktail throwers ‘fought’ their way to the top: friends

The Pakistani-born Rahman, 31, who grew up in Bay Ridge and was educated at Fordham University and its law school, is a fiery social-justice activist whose work took her to Istanbul, Turkey, where she helped refugees find permanent housing; Egypt; South Africa; and to Israel’s West Bank, where she wrote about the harsh treatment of Palestinians. “This is why I find it ridiculous when people claim that ‘Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East,'” Rahman wrote in a since-deleted post on Fordham’s Leitner Center for International Law and Justice website after a two-month trip to Israel and the Palestinian territories in 2014. “This is a blatant lie. Israel is nothing of the sort. “I … witnessed brutality perpetrated by the Israeli Occupational Forces (aka the Israel Defense Forces) as well as by right-wing Zionist settlers on Palestinians who resist the illegal occupation of their land,” she wrote.
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/06/allege...o-top-friends/

Wasn’t Angela Davis an attorney? I’m not surprised by the way.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    What a fun game. Why, we can say the same about cops who brutalize people. “Do you not suppose a badge and gun draws a certain sort of arrogance and world view”? “I’m not sure why people are surprised a cop would do this.”

I thought y’all wanted to preach over and over about judging people as individuals, and all that? No? Just certain favored kinds of people?

i unequivocally oppose terrorism and mob violence and unlawful violence of any kind. I don’t know a single lawyer who doesn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    i unequivocally oppose terrorism and mob violence and unlawful violence of any kind. I don’t know a single lawyer who doesn’t.
    I do, the one that threw the Molotov in the cop car.

User Tag List