Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JMCK 2.0 with DCC clips?

JMCK 2.0 with DCC clips?

I'm waiting on an email reply but thought I'd ask the experts here. The JM site shows DCC clips as an option on the 2.0 but I don't see the option to get a set of clips and hardware separately for my existing 2.0. I currently have the tuckable struts with PTD loops but I never tuck.

1. Which DCC clips do I need?
    2. What mounting hardware do I need?
    3. Best place to get them?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry T View Post
    I'm waiting on an email reply but thought I'd ask the experts here. The JM site shows DCC clips as an option on the 2.0 but I don't see the option to get a set of clips and hardware separately for my existing 2.0. I currently have the tuckable struts with PTD loops but I never tuck.

1. Which DCC clips do I need?
    2. What mounting hardware do I need?
    3. Best place to get them?

Thanks.
    Larry T, I think I replied to you via email. We don't sell the DCC clips as accessories as they are hard for us to keep in stock for just our holsters. We use the Mod 4 Universal's . You can order directly from DCC and then contact me for the hardware pack for you specific holster. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Larry T, I think I replied to you via email. We don't sell the DCC clips as accessories as they are hard for us to keep in stock for just our holsters. We use the Mod 4 Universal's . You can order directly from DCC and then contact me for the hardware pack for you specific holster. Thanks
    Can I use the same hardware used with the struts / PTD loops or is it different?

Site Supporter
    Can I use the same hardware used with the struts / PTD loops or is it different?
    PTD screws are gonna be to long.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    PTD screws are gonna be to long.
    Is that an educated guess or from experience? Unless I'm missing something, the only difference would be the thickness of of the struts versus the thickness of the DCC clips. The struts aren't all that thick. The forward screws feed into the interior in the sight channel and the rear screws are behind the claw.

Site Supporter
    Is that an educated guess or from experience? Unless I'm missing something, the only difference would be the thickness of of the struts versus the thickness of the DCC clips. The struts aren't all that thick. The forward screws feed into the interior in the sight channel and the rear screws are behind the claw.
    No experience with struts.

I looked down in my 2.0 (struts/PTD), and it looks like the screws aren't bottomed out on the inside. The claw side isn't a problem, and my guess is that you can use the same hardware in the sight track. I think it will work, but if not you could shorten the screws by a couple of threads.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Larry T, the hardware is slightly different. Email me what you're needing and I will get you squared away. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Larry T, the hardware is slightly different. Email me what you're needing and I will get you squared away. Thanks
    Ok, thanks. While we're on the subject, I posted another thread called "new clips or new holster?" I'd like your thoughts on it. The gist of it is:
    a) do I want to put DCC clips on my G17 2.0 or
    b) do I want to go with a new G34 length 2.0 to carry a 17 and 19.

Ok, thanks. While we're on the subject, I posted another thread called "new clips or new holster?" I'd like your thoughts on it. The gist of it is:
    a) do I want to put DCC clips on my G17 2.0 or
    b) do I want to go with a new G34 length 2.0 to carry a 17 and 19.
    Larry T, i responded to your email as well. I would go with the 34 length. Generally speaking is more comfortable and concealable for most. Get it without the extra tuck feature, that way if it ends up being too long for you we can trim the muzzle down to a desired length. Can't do that if you get the extra tuck feature. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List